Take me under your wing

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Take me under your wing

Postby Dunage » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:49 pm

Hello guys and gals I am currently looking to get back into the game and really have no idea what i am doing, I would love to join someone who has experience and can explain stuff to me if needed. Hell I will even join another person who has no idea what the hell is going on. i would prefer if its a small village that is not quite too developed yet, I would like to be able to contribute and don't want to join a huge village and become overwhelmed with it all. I've only been playing the last few days and have a small camp but thinking I will just start over if i find someone. I do not know how joining you works exactly, from what I remember you just put in a hearth secret or something? but it has been years since i have played. Hope to hear from someone.
Dunage

Re: Take me under your wing

Postby KatoKhan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Hello there. I just started a few weeks ago myself and have built up quite a base but am tired of being alone so I am in the process of making a really big boat to pack up my stuff and start over in an area of really nice people.
I will be starting a village there and company would be great if you want to get in on the ground floor.

If you are interested, fire away your questions here and I will do the same to see if we are a good fit.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm Beautiful
KatoKhan

Re: Take me under your wing

Postby infectedking » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:16 pm

My advice to you bud, look for a LadyGoo post, in her signature there is a link to an English helpdesk incase you have questions. Goodluck
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Return to Dwarves & Thieves