OBERGLOGAU - A happy and strong village for world 10!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

OBERGLOGAU - A happy and strong village for world 10!

Postby Teleskop » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:51 pm

Hello all users of the forum!

I've been a member of many villages where i had tons of fun - but i always felt restricted in them. I've been a hermit for a long long time - but i didnt had fun alone.Finally i decided i will settle my own village,
and with the new world appearing over the horizon - it's time.

I dont want to tryhard to break the world and dominate over it. I want a sweet village full of friendly chats,laughter,and good time - but all while being a considerable force,which we are going to achieve via allying with some bigger,stronger
villages,while remaining independent - we wont be a bunch of larpers,even though they are still welcome in the village.

Village chat will be free of all censorship,you're free to talk whatever language you like,about whatever you want.

The village will work in a semi "communist" system - Everyone will have a certain job,like being a baker,hunter,forager,smith,miner etc,and he will contribute to the village with his skill,in reward he will be able to receive contribution of others
like food or curiosities
yet still players will have their own plots,where they can do anything they want,no one will forcefully take away your precious glimmermosses or bluebells,you're free to do anything you want.

I know such system is risky
and requires heavy moderation,but i believe i will find players that will understand that the work for village will benefit everyone,and ofcourse,all kind of vermins who would eat all the blueberry pies or sausages and do nothing - will quickly be fired!

Village will be ruled via the "council" of the experienced players

Players of all timezones are welcome to hopefully fill the village both at night and at day and to provide steady development.
Myself i am from poland so my timezone is central european timezone - utc + 1

Please contact me via the topic or private messages.
Last edited by Teleskop on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Re: OBERGLOGAU - A happy but strong village for world 10!

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:01 pm

Not joking, teleskop is the laziest, most useless person you'd ever want in your village. We took him in twice becouse he was our friend, but he left both of the times after a week of doing nothing.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Teleskop » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Ozzy was a mean douche so i left to pursue happiness on my own as i didnt enjoy killing noobs like he did :oops:
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby azrid » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Maybe he just felt restricted in your village system.
Good luck with your village!
azrid

Postby dafels » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Teleskop wrote:Hello if you would like to join on me on the upcoming world check out this topic!!!

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=52572

got invited, lookin good!
dafels

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:18 am

+1
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby berthedin » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:27 am

-1 Oathkiller!
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

Postby MrPunchers » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:38 am

Teleskop Oathkilling :roll: Nice meme
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:48 am

berthedin wrote:-1 Oathkiller!

Teleskop is top honourable guy I know probably most honourable I kno
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:00 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:
berthedin wrote:-1 Oathkiller!

Teleskop is top honourable guy I know probably most honourable I kno

He left his bros twice just to join a village with forums whore :(
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves