LF w10 opportunities (upd: no more)

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

LF w10 opportunities (upd: no more)

Postby Vengyr » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:10 am

UPDATE: I am not gonna play in W10, due to issues no worth speaking of.

Greetings. As the title states, I am looking for some sort of village in w10. Maybe even make a new one, if a certain amount of individuals will show the interest, who knows. Or, I won't find anything/anyone and will commit my life to more important deeds. It's nice to have a variation.

About me:

European timezone, 22 yo.

Playing since w5 (actually w3 but that was very noobish) with a huge time gaps inbetween and not that much time invested in HnH 2.0. Some of the my gaming experience was village-based, some was hermit-based. I've been a hermit twice and both times ended up pretty established as for a hermit, with infrastructure developed and steel industry running to pay for goodies required. I consider myself fairly knowledgeable about a game, but of course not as much as hardcore players there, especially when it comes to newer game, as I left it at the end of Summer, 2016 due to lack of interest (hermitting is boring sometimes, duh). Can tell you more about my experience if interested.

Currently I am able to commit lots of time to the game - this might change as the time goes on and my job gets more intense, but I believe I'll be able to play the game anyway. Since I've been hermitting, I was doing all kind of stuff, but obviously had my focuses, prime one was mining.

What kind of village I'd like to see?

It's hard to nitpick in my position, eh. But, i'd like to play with:

Quality over quantity - I prefer small groups that know each other well to huge villages full of unknown people.

No drama queens/children, Obviously, but yeah, some of my negative village experience comes from that.

A large dose of independence is nice to have. I prefer villages where people work for themselves and the global (village) projects, not for someone else. Obviously, people help each other and have their niches, but without overreliance on someone else.

So, if you either want me in your village, or don't have one but want to play with me and see if we can form a new one, leave me a message, either here, in PMs or on skype: vven gyr
Last edited by Vengyr on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vengyr

Re: LF w10 opportunities

Postby MrPunchers » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:25 am

OBERGLOGAU.png
OBERGLOGAU.png (58.96 KiB) Viewed 1604 times

You are always welcome to join OBERGLOGAU | https://discord.gg/TkzvKwY .
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby RamboMesser » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Are you still looking? I am 23, German, and I agree to all your points and would like to join/start a villagfe with you.
RamboMesser

Postby Vengyr » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Yes, the topic is still active as long as I don't state otherwise. As for making a new village, it highly depends on how many individuals we'll find.
Vengyr

Postby FurryDave5 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi, I'm the leader of soon to be village called Calava in World 10 and we'd be great to have you along. We have have 3 people already and we'd be glad to have you.
Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong.
-Babe Ruth
FurryDave5

Postby waga » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:18 pm

Hey :)
after reading your post and Rambomesser reply and contemplating if I could be interested or not I came with an idea.
Let me know if you two would be interested by this kind of project :)
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=52644
waga

Postby Vengyr » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:31 pm

waga wrote:Hey :)
after reading your post and Rambomesser reply and contemplating if I could be interested or not I came with an idea.
Let me know if you two would be interested by this kind of project :)
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=52644

As for myself I'd rather have one village when people share the high level of independency, so not sure if that fits you well. What you're describing is basically not that much of a village, and I don't know if there's much point in actually settling close to each other in this case - taking up each other's resourses is quite likely and would cause more harm than good.

As for offers - I keep them in mind, but as the time is still there, the thread is still open. As for ideal option - it is well described in OP - small village of like-minded individuals. Whether it comes by my hand or by will of someone else is not that important as long as it shares the criterias.
Vengyr

Postby waga » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:48 pm

The point is to actively choose your neighboors ;)
no one will settle in the same place if there are already 5 existing villages.
They will tho if you're alone in the area.
So for the ressources it's exactly the same.

The main problem with your idea, atleast for me , is the lack of space.
I already use the 100x100 area all by myself.
sure banners are possible but it draw a lot more attention to potential raiders.
waga

Postby GageKK » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:43 pm

If you're interested, I have a post titled "Trade Network (World 10)". It sounds like everything you have going would fit perfectly into the network! You're completely free to farm and build as you wish! But you would have access to all resources being traded within the network. Check out the post if you're interested and pm me for additional details!
The only way to make sense of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
GageKK

Postby HappyBuffalo » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:16 pm

Hi. You'll fit to our community. We are going to have about 7-9 ppl at the beginning (some will quit and some will not even enter the game). Personal land. No responsibilities unless you decide to have some. 20+ YO is a must. 3 ppl from US 3 ppl from Europe zone at the moment. PM is interested. We have a skype chat for villagers.
HappyBuffalo

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves