confederation of hermit

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

confederation of hermit

Postby waga » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:15 pm

I'm playing since w5 , most of the time as an hermit.
I'm not interested in pvp , neither by the drama of a big village , but mostly because I like to do everything the game has to offer and dislike doing the same repetitive task over and over ...
I like farming , cooking , mining , crafting , hunting , forageing , etc ... (fuck silk tho :lol: )
Every worlds I played hardcore , like 10+ hours a day , then quit because I had stuff to do irl or just because I was bored.
I know it will probably happen again so I don't want to fully commit to a village ...

BUT this game is way more fun when you play with someone else.
I had the chance , multiples times , to meet very friendly ppl around me with whom I worked very closely.

so here's my idea ... :
3-6 ppl like me who enjoy the hermit life could decide to settle in a same area to work closely while keeping their independance.
We might even decide to create a project in common later to share high ql infrastructure ( like oven , anvil , smelter , anything that requires expansive ressources really ...)
Build roads to connect each other and if we're big enough why not even create a mini kingdom ? ( I quit before kingdom were created so not sure if it's possible ... )

about me : I'm old af , I'm 35 and french (yes I know ... :mrgreen: )
Last edited by waga on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
waga

Re: conglomerat of hermit

Postby FurryDave5 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:29 pm

Hey, I'm forming a mixture of villagers and nomads to create a Village called Cavala. We would be glad if you were interesting in joining. I will be the Chief, and if you wish , you could form a small hermit community within our village area.
Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong.
-Babe Ruth
FurryDave5

Postby waga » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:32 pm

That's obviously not what I have in mind :)
thx for the offer tho and gl
waga

Postby HappyBuffalo » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:41 pm

Hi. You do sound like someone we can play with from world 10. We are 25+, 4 ppl at the moment. 2 from USA 2 from Europe. We had a separate places in the nearest proximity like a village. I guess 7 ppl will be our cap. If you are interrested pm, I'll add you to our villagers' chat in skype.
HappyBuffalo

Postby waga » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:00 pm

I pm'd you.
Just to be clear in case I was not in the first place :

my idea would be a few villages working together , not a few independent ppl in the same village :)
waga

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:26 pm

This sounds appealing to me. I'll hit you guys up in W10, if we end up being on around the same time I'm down to travel with y'all and find a patch of land together. If not tho I'll be striking out on my own to find a suitably remote spot and catch up with y'all later.

I'm 33 and in the US.
Beezer12Washingbeard

Postby waga » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:35 pm

After pm exchange it seems my OP was not clear.
I'm not looking for ppl to form a village with but to form multiples independent villages ...
villages that help eachother and could later build an extra village together just to share some high ql and expansive facilities ...

Basically the main idea is just hermits who decide to settle around the same area while actively helping eachothers ...
waga

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:02 am

I got that (hopefully the others do now too). I think "confederation" might a better word for what you're trying to describe.
Beezer12Washingbeard

Re: confederation of hermit

Postby waga » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:08 am

noted and edited ;)

let's hope a few more players are interested in the idea :)
waga

Re: confederation of hermit

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:36 am

My only request/suggestion is that we find somewhere far from the major kingdoms. They seem to swirl at the center of a vortex of violence, accusations, and drama (Dis and AD especially)
Beezer12Washingbeard

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves