confederation of hermit

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: confederation of hermit

Postby waga » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:44 am

Ahah yeah ...
I try to stay away from drama and griefers as much as I can ;)

center is an obvious bad choice to settle but corners are too usually ...
I just want to peacefully do my stuff with friendly neighboors :p
waga

Postby hkrile » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:19 am

heya waga, your form of "mini villages with common goals" has piqued my interest. as a player who has gone through the same problems as a hermit like yourself, it would be interesting just to be around others. PM me if you think you want to work together!
W 7-9 Simple and humble hermit
W 10 Member of the Red Abyss and servant of The Northern Kingdom
hkrile

Postby Trithian » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:36 am

I like this idea. I just started playing and am very new. I have picked up on a lot of it quickly and am trying to teach myself a lot within the few days before reset.

I am nervous about having good neighbors in the new world. If you have room for one more I would be interested.

Oh, and how would we all start in the same area to begin with? Would one person log on first, hurry to make wilderness tokens to get the others able to spawn nearby?
Trithian

Postby waga » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:49 am

Sorry for not answering sooner.
I replied to everyone in pm instead :)

Yes , we would meet via a beacon.
waga

Postby mattgravy » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:57 pm

If the offers still open id be interested, I've mostly lived the hermit life briefly joined a town at the start of world 8 cant remember who they were, Im still rather nooby when it comes to combat but I just prefer exploring mining and building but I do like co-living, back in world 7 someone reached out to me and helped me a lot which was nice but it was really my only positive interaction outside of a village so I'm always a bit less to trusting people XD
World 7-8: Hermit
World 9: Traveling Hermit
World 10: Lawspeaker of Waterdeep (NK) And Hermit (HH)
World 11: Lawspeaker of Scrublands (HH)
World 12-13: Hermit
World 14: Leader of a small band of merry men
World 15: Hermit
mattgravy

Postby waga » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Heya yes a few spots are still available , probably just 1 or 2 only tho ...
I've received several pm and I don't want a project too big so we won't accept everyone ...
But I'm still open to offers from people to join us in our future adventures :p
waga

Postby Apillion » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:24 pm

I am very interested...

i have played as a hermit and in a village with others.. i prefer the hermit option but then i miss the company of other players.
But have never played from a fresh world.

I would like to be your neighbour and friend in world 10 please.

Edit: forgot to put something about my self in :P

Im 34 and live in south Africa .. means our time zones are pretty close too :D
Apillion

Postby rodrigoamandi » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:31 am

The world is ending soon, but I want to form part of this new confederation of hermits in the new world. I belive in peace, hard work and honor between men and women. I want to join in, if Waga's confederation, please put a beacon for me aswell and I will be an ally of this confederation, and I will find my place away from trouble. I just want to be far away from the dramas.

Let's start a new world in peace.
Thanks
rodrigoamandi

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:54 am

Sounds like the Eastern monastic concept called a skete. (Not to be confused with fapping or any such activity.) I like it. However, I am tending to spend more time offline or on low-bandwidth activities on account of not being able to afford proper internet.

Still, count me in. I always like a chance to get together with people on a project. light up a beacon for me. And if it gets too big, maybe we can make two "sketes".
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Postby waga » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:17 am

We're probably already "full" , it's not sure I'm still waiting a few answer but we just want a small "group"

@genghiskhan44 : we'd like to stay away from troubles and you're a reknown thief ;)
no offense , I respect the playstyle , but it's not our philosphy
waga

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves