where my twin lakes boys at?

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

where my twin lakes boys at?

Postby zeeder3 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:19 pm

wondering if anybody from twin lakes was going to start up again?

I know you're here bowshot, but was more concerned if clanders and gang still existed on this forum, just checking if they were still alive. I got my taste of the hermit life last world and don't plan on doing it again.
willing to join someone part time when the big wipe happens (this shitter still has school to do)

btw name was faglord in game, with my boy thrackdaddy (who has decided not to participate in this world!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )
zeeder3

Re: where my twin lakes boys at?

Postby CSPAN » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:51 pm

Yo, its me, Clanders. Let's do it.
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby Bowshot125 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:28 pm

What im not that important? I've been playing LiF: YO with a couple of friends, and haven't been into hafen for a while. Without Cecilia, and clanders ignoring my dm's its just not the same as it use to be. We should totally have a discord set up for us or something though, I miss you guys.
Bowshot125

Postby Teleskop » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:32 pm

im here! setting up my new village!
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby CSPAN » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:40 pm

I havent touched the game in some time, these updates look really nice tho, so I'll get jiggy with it. I relocate to Germany for work the 9th. So I can start, but there will be a period shortly after where I'll need time to settle into my new home. Make a discord then, I'll jump into it and see where this goez
CSPAN

Postby zeeder3 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:53 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:What im not that important? I've been playing LiF: YO with a couple of friends, and haven't been into hafen for a while. Without Cecilia, and clanders ignoring my dm's its just not the same as it use to be. We should totally have a discord set up for us or something though, I miss you guys.

I didn't mean your not important! I meant i've seen you posting on the forums so I wasn't too concerned if you would still participate in world 10.
zeeder3

Postby zeeder3 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:06 am

CSPAN wrote:I havent touched the game in some time, these updates look really nice tho, so I'll get jiggy with it. I relocate to Germany for work the 9th. So I can start, but there will be a period shortly after where I'll need time to settle into my new home. Make a discord then, I'll jump into it and see where this goez

https://gyazo.com/2be49119fc4378c1d036df04dbd88f94

y god :x
zeeder3

Postby CSPAN » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:19 pm

wut
CSPAN

Postby dageir » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:37 pm

Twin Lakes team is welcome into the Knights if that could be interesting.
dageir

Postby Teleskop » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:50 pm

dageir wrote:Twin Lakes team is welcome into the Knights if that could be interesting.

no they wont join

(no one will )
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves