Looking for a person or two to join me on w10

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for a person or two to join me on w10

Postby kazamitempest » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:27 pm

While I've started this game a long while ago, I've forgotten several mechanics of the game so I'm still all but a newbie.

I can hermit just fine if needed, but I figured I'd make a thread officially showing my interest in forming a small village. We'd probably be either almost hermits, or trade with other villages - depending on your opinion (I don't have a particular preference in that).

What I can offer is threefold.

Loyalty - I wouldn't betray the village in any way, this includes doing crimes myself (I hate that) and informing criminals of its location (In other words, I would never bring harm to it).

Friendship - I would be friendly, help you out wherever I can, talk to you while I'm around and so on. This is hopefully considered a good thing by most of my fellow hermits.

And last, but not least, Dedication. I wouldn't stop playing unless you did beforehand - I may not be that hardcore player who plays literally 24/7, but I would be active enough to be helpful.

Also, each of us would have their own property - a large one, at that, since I personally don't like being restricted by a village and don't see why anyone else would either.

You can do whatever you want, as long as you don't raid others or steal from active properties at all (I don't tolerate that, it may ruin others' fun).

I would however overlook any theft from claim-less objects since well, whoever leaves something important outside a claim had it coming - whether it was us or someone else.

Feel free to PM here, or contact me on discord (KazamiTempest#8143) if you need any more information, or are interested. :)
kazamitempest

Re: Looking for a person or two to join me on w10

Postby eXmart » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Just added on Discord. I totally didn't expect you to reply right away haha.
Sound like we are after the same goal :)
eXmart

Postby kazamitempest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Still looking, by the way. Hopefully at least someone will show up that doesn't give up before the world is even up.
kazamitempest

Postby Destroyer600 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Join oberglogau and you will have all people you would like to! We will be everywhere, its just a matter of time till we find you at the new world and rip through your lands. AVOID THAT, JOIN US NOW!

NOOBY93 wrote:she is addicted to ur hot brazillian body dude tbh i'm not gay but if i were you would be hot

ayyy :3
Destroyer600

Postby HappyBuffalo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:58 pm

You can join us if you are 20+ viewtopic.php?f=56&t=52767
HappyBuffalo

Return to Dwarves & Thieves