Any active people in the NW on World 9

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Any active people in the NW on World 9

Postby Trithian » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Hi,
I know world 9 is only up for a few more days. I just started playing the game so I am trying to learn as much about it as I can with the few days I have left before the new world starts. I was hoping to find an active group or even a hermit in the north west of the map. I've done good for myself so far but I am not able to test a lot of things because I just do not have the time to get all the resources.

Thanks.
Trithian
Trithian

Re: Any active people in the NW on World 9

Postby RedSkies » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Hi there. I'm not on that side of the map, but if you want I can make a beacon for you to spawn in at my base. It fairly modest, but should have most of the things you would need to test. You're welcome to anything I have, including food, gear and curios.

Also, If we happen to be on at the same time, I can have my main teach your character some items, like metals or leather.

Edit: sent you a pm
jorb wrote:I hereby forbid you from using it.
RedSkies

Re: Any active people in the NW on World 9

Postby Destroyer600 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Hey guys, despite being registered since 2012 i'm somewhat new on the game too. I'm planning join oberglogau on world 10 and learn with the other players. You two can join if willing to, just take a look at the thread

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=52572

We already have a village chat bustling with active players willing to share their knowledge. Ideal for some pre-game lessons. See ya
NOOBY93 wrote:she is addicted to ur hot brazillian body dude tbh i'm not gay but if i were you would be hot

ayyy :3
Destroyer600

Return to Dwarves & Thieves