warning to the northern kingdom (aurora)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: You bully! You're immoral!

Postby losexd » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 am

lol

w3/w5 - somewhere :)
w6 - Shamanizma, LS Dragons Reach
w7 - LS Old Monkey, LS Sakhalin
w8/11 - hermit
w12 - North Star
W13 - Monke Lem Plot and LS Midgard

Discord: losexd#0482
My W7 Legacy old shop (Closed): http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=35221
losexd

Re: warning to the northern kingdom (aurora)

Postby Elchupac » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:25 pm

OMG I have read through all these pages of drama, insults, salt and tears. I should get a prize ... Jesus Christ ...

I'd say the attackers achieved everything - succesfull siege and a long moot drama. I'd say unneccessary drama, as things are simpler than that - old PvP characters in this game do their thing like they always did since world 1 - ally and betray as they please apparently, but reasons go beyond that - I'd say top 2 reasons are boredom and ego. You've all seen them in the past worlds, jumping in and out of the game due to boredom and lack of challenge, jumping in and out of alliances just to have someone to measure forces/skill/wits/stats in, ultimately having someone to fight with. Let them be a little more and they'll start having at eachothers throats if the game offers no other outside challenge.

To the NK, I have never met or talk to someone from the realm, as when I played I got settled way across the map from them - I feel sorry for you, I do not care about the reasons stated here behind the attack (loser board, personality cult, whatever) they are just a poor made up shit. You were a target, as many before you. You provided a challange. There were many that felt before you in previous worlds, larpers or not. The main thing I feel sorry for you is that you provided some degree of forum entertainment (for people that quit but still browsed the forums) and you were ment to last ... as opposed to your grievers that may just quit this game for now and go play other games or lay dorment until a new callanges arises.

To the griefers - how in the world are you so coherent on the forums? Suddenly y'all turned from 13year autistic nonsense - "is just a prank bro" to fucken Nietche material over here. I actually enjoyed reading the griefer side. I'd say it's either you hired someone to write your forum post or y'all having multiple personalities ... one being a jerk and another being a fuckin' writer/civil rights journalist. Except Frost ... he got the most personalities and all of thems are autistic jerks.

To devs - I've seen you cater to the not-so-competitive playerbase since forever, you try to improve the creative side, yet you fail. You provide the tools to spawn beatuiful creations, yet they end up into zwasticas and tears. I guess you are ment to be stuck with the same circle of sociopaths egotistic jerks as your main playerbase. But there is novelty in this, as I think Felix stated before in this thread - Heaven is among the few, if not the only game where there is no balance between good and evil, but an unstable gray area where the dark side may be stronger and powers can shift quickly from one side to another. RPG games have all sort of gimmics to relate to the negative side, yet so many fail to do so, but in Haven everything is so natural. I guess jorbtar either knowing or unknowingly created the asshole of the survival crafting genere, some kind of a /b/ of the survival crafting games. Or maybe is just natural evolution and game is in the dark ages for now, ands will slowly evolve into a more sane society?

I'd go ahead and make a last suggestion to Dani and his larpers out there - how about next time you larp out a chaotic evil faction with robbers and thieves and try enroll the likes of Ozzy, Berthedin, Frost, Coles, etc.

PS. I am Sollar, I have to write from this account as jorb banned me from posting someone's else fleshlight.
Elchupac

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:43 pm

what?
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby Valten21 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Dani sounds like a little bitch, talk shit get hit kiddo

*builds catapults for 20 hours*

LOL zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby Elchupac » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:02 pm

Pan_w_okularach wrote:what?

Fleshlight
Elchupac

Postby jorb » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Elchupac wrote:PS. I am Sollar, I have to write from this account as jorb banned me from posting someone's else fleshlight.

Banned for evading righteous ban.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby bakalavr » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:08 pm

Astarisk wrote:From the Aki raid.

No one ever thinks of the nabs! :cry:

No one thought of DIS nabs too.

But situation is different. Dani had all reasons to bash anything related to Akihabara after all those stressful months of war between two kingdoms. Besides, Akihabara had no authority because public coffer was emptied to rawhide foraging alts.

NK has authority and destruction of its statues requires challenges, you have to be very determined and salty to issue them every day. But I suppose it is done by the akihabara raiders and not Hedgehugs, otherwise it would be hard to maintain legend of 'we did it because Dani looked at us askance'
bakalavr

Postby Havion » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:14 pm

bakalavr wrote:

But situation is different. Dani had all reasons to bash anything related to Akihabara after all those stressful months of war between two kingdoms. Besides, Akihabara had no authority because public coffer was emptied to rawhide foraging alts.

NK has authority and destruction of its statues requires challenges, you have to be very determined and salty to issue them every day. But I suppose it is done by the akihabara raiders and not Hedgehugs, otherwise it would be hard to maintain legend of 'we did it because Dani looked at us askance'

What? Aki noobs did nothing to NKs, only Aki fighters did, yet Dani destroyed buffs for Aki noobs. There's actually no difference.
Havion

Postby bakalavr » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:28 pm

Havion wrote:
bakalavr wrote:

What? Aki noobs did nothing to NKs, only Aki fighters did, yet Dani destroyed buffs for Aki noobs. There's actually no difference.

I did not say that Aki noobs participated a lot. Their buffs were weak enough already, I pity them. What I mean by difference is the effort that is required to bash objects. I highly doubt that Dani would go full autistic to challenge Akihabara every day to destroy their buffs after coronation stone was destroyed and fighters fled to another kingdom.
bakalavr

Postby LostJustice » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:52 pm

bakalavr wrote:
Havion wrote:
bakalavr wrote:

I did not say that Aki noobs participated a lot. Their buffs were weak enough already, I pity them. What I mean by difference is the effort that is required to bash objects. I highly doubt that Dani would go full autistic to challenge Akihabara every day to destroy their buffs after coronation stone was destroyed and fighters fled to another kingdom.

Heh takes two sides to fight a war and also he did take the time to destroy MC. No ones innocent, stop trying to make one more victimized than the other. He lost due to growing a kingdom in a game with PvP and unable to defend it.
LostJustice

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot