Northern Kingdom

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Northern Kingdom

Postby neeco » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:46 pm

AntiBlitz wrote:It really upsets me that I have to do so much effort to expand my shitty realm.
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby AntiBlitz » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:58 pm

neeco wrote:
AntiBlitz wrote:It really upsets me that I have to do so much effort to expand my shitty realm.

i dont even know you, but please go ahead and do yourself the favor of fucking off.

AntiBlitz

Postby neeco » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:07 pm

AntiBlitz wrote:It really upsets me that someone is saying something I don't like on the internet.

I really don't care.

I don't particularly give a shit about your realm or the NK specifically but if you want to throw shit on people who are 'maintaining buffs for hermits' because they make your life harder, I'm going to laugh and throw some shit back for them since they're not around to do it themselves.

neeco

Postby AntiBlitz » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:29 pm

oh kid please, go fuck yourself, i didnt throw any shit. you just randomly started up your driveling on a forum over several posts. If you didnt care like you claim you dont, then you wouldnt be needlessly posting when you dont even know what in the fuck is going on. Nothing about my initial post was in any way derogatory or inflaming, was pure and simple fact. I dont even know why you are bothering to post if you dont care.........anyways, moving along.
AntiBlitz

Postby Astarisk » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:29 am

That Neeco dude seems salty and bitter to hell. Dude seems to care more about your realm than his own.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Vigilance » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:59 am

that rawrz dude seems too uninvolved in hafen politics to opine!! we should ban all inactive players from this forum ¦]

p.s. nk sux, if jorb liked it it has to be bad.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby neeco » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:07 am

Astarisk wrote:That Neeco dude seems salty and bitter to hell. Dude seems to care more about your realm than his own.

I think you need to get your eyes checked. :roll:

neeco

Postby IngloriouslyBad » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:13 am

We were on the borders of NK and … uh... some other big faction, and we saw lots of fights within the 3x3 map tiles around us months ago before we got wiped.

I think people just got bat dialed though to fight, because I haven't seen a lot of people in the area ever. The "king" of NK was awesome though. He RP'd the hell out of his position. Would be cool to part of it again if we [our group] decided to play again.
IngloriouslyBad

Postby blinx » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:41 pm

I don't see anything wrong with the kingdom staying up for the benefit of the hermits. Sounds to me like Blitz only wants his own realm for it's own sake, and it is not in the interest of the people around him to let him do so.

You might not like that you have to expend so much effort to erect and expand a realm, in the presence of other realms, but consider this realistically: How would you expect, as a small and entirely new kingdom with few people, to challenge a larger, older realm? Even if it is sparsely populated, you would have a hard time doing so - consider any time Russia was ever invaded, for example.

Plus, I'm sure the hermits and small villages are VERY happy you're not able to just kick them out of their realm very easily, because they probably enjoy all those nice bonuses, and have no desire to bend the knee to you.
blinx

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:19 am

successfully challenging cairns isnt even possible if the person cares enough to delay it t b h
ChildhoodObesity

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot