Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:59 pm

CaveHermit wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote: destroying you kids in 3v3 and 4v4s multiple times

:( destroying kids in 3v3
;) before ban my acc i do it too
You guys think you are better bcs you raid ppl what quit 7month ago. QS village was trying safe by me,sacraer some time, matias ,sveta ,jacob last 2days , eden , kudzu , vk
8ppl of like 20 what was in our channel No one was care about this game and about this raid bcs all wait for w11. Ozzy back to game after 6month ang playing 10h per day. Make too much quest get big ua later buy cheese on cf.
You guys show only ss where you make dmg on sacraer or ko me :(
time for show dmg what i do solo. xD and have fun from me bcs i get ko 4time (4time from nidbane bcs you guys are scared to rush me like me and sacraer rush your archer)
http://prntscr.com/luzzf3
http://prntscr.com/luzzyk Here i koed sky and make on priest 2k dmg and you run to minehole later port back.
http://prntscr.com/lv00di :/ vs just felix :(
http://prntscr.com/lv00di .....
And ozzy that the best fighter come to QS and said all is bcs felix for use bug. ;) dont forget ozzy qs never was my village. You come for last 30min when hh geting inside and loot some shit xD

hey! you lost that 1v1 bow fight against priest! XD
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:00 pm

hehe well ur archer is shit compared to our archer, im not bitching about yours specifically but archery in general which everyone knows is broken. and we arent saying ur in the wrong for making an archer XD, but roasting ppl on archers isnt very impressive. also i said more like I HAVE 100X THE TOTAL LP AN ARCHER NEEDS AND I GET ROASTED IN SECONDS
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:03 pm

CaveHermit wrote:And Ardennes dont forgot about it your friend start make archer and trying shot me and my friends
You literally started an archer after ours dunked you, you're just a copycat ;)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Mary_CZ » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:And about PrincessMandy, I spoke with her maybe 3 times on discord and she thought we are "best friends" for some reason, for me it takes more than that to even consider someone as a friend, in addition Mandy was always trying to get something from me, she asked me multiple times to borrow her a 300$ worth witch hat "just for a screenshoot"(obvious scam) then after we koed Eden she was asking me to give her back his thane rings for free, she was asking for free stuff multiple times, then I saw her at the siege as she was bringing Mandrakes to our enemies so they can summon nidbanes at us, I didn't kill her and it wasn't my decision to do so, but I 100% agree with it.

U wasnt my friend Ozzy, and its 10$ hat, but ppl like u make money from Jorb. Its shame!
PPl borowed me their hats, but why its bad? Im not like u ozzy im not steal, i dont need make money throught jorb, I working, but u dont know this word probably :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I newer try get noting more from u.
Ur messages after u killed me was, -do u want sell me hats? and u sellin my body for 3 tokens. This isnt normal acting.
I helped u like I helped all ppl, u got from me curio for ur quest (chating scholar guest)u know it! And rings, yes.. and u know what! Ur HH king was to nice,and he gave me another thame ring. Cause u are selfish, and u want only make money from this game.
And i have pic how u kiled me.
Mary_CZ

Postby CaveHermit » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:04 pm

xD :O Trollex 200kkk lp xD? lol my archer have more ua than most of your guy BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO
And bleh i think its not was 1v1. If its was 1v1 archer i win like 3 xD :P and priest lose 1too get 2k dmg and run to pali
hehe well ur archer is shit compared to our archer < I dont think i have more perc than this archer more ua and mm too SO XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
My mm in set was close to 4k So troll shut the fuck up ;)
CaveHermit

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:12 pm

yes but you got KOd 4 times our archer 0 XD
wonder-ass

Postby CaveHermit » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:15 pm

wonder-ass wrote:yes but you got KOd 4 times our archer 0 XD

you ko me 1time only .... bcs 3time koed me nidbane SO XDDDDDDDDDDDD its not you
i ko this guy in dh. on first raid i ko guy with robin hat, priest if he will dont run away like pussi will get ko too. Bro nidbane koed me 3time with 1/5 or 1/4 my hp xD
CaveHermit

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:18 pm

CaveHermit wrote:

you ko me 1time only .... bcs 3time koed me nidbane SO XDDDDDDDDDDDD its not you
i ko this guy in dh. on first raid i ko guy with robin hat, priest if he will dont run away like pussi will get ko too. Bro nidbane koed me 3time with 1/5 or 1/4 my hp xD

hey nidbane only ko you 2 times i ko you 1 and priest 1
wonder-ass

Postby CaveHermit » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:20 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:

hey nidbane only ko you 2 times i ko you 1 and priest 1

More like nidbane you just agro me and stack 6coins if not nidbane you will still staying near cata and was fck scared to rush
CaveHermit

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:23 pm

CaveHermit wrote:More like nidbane you just agro me and stack 6coins if not nidbane you will still staying near cata and was fck scared to rush

LIES! i rushed you everytime you ran at me. not my problem you start running away :shrug:
wonder-ass

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot