Community Fair

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Community Fair

Postby Ants » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:06 pm

You guys should build a gambling den. As in a house full of booze, weed, dancing nude heartling ladies and most importantly dice. People could bet on games like Yahtzee or Cho Han.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby jordancoles » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:33 am

After visiting the market for the first time last week I must say that it is incredibly impressive

Good work lads :mrgreen:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Ants wrote:You guys should build a gambling den. As in a house full of booze, weed, dancing nude heartling ladies and most importantly dice. People could bet on games like Yahtzee or Cho Han.

Im acting bookie during the community fair events. People already do gamble on who will win the different contests.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Gensokyo » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:22 pm

How come that trough all of this time, nobody has made a shop checking bot that reports its findings to a website similar to Ragial?
Gensokyo

Postby boreial » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:44 am

Finally made it to the market and got the charter stone visited, and lo and behold I get back home and charisma is too low to use portico to go back, (smh) this is why we can't have nice things lol
boreial

Postby Boas » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:59 am

Looks like someone's gonna be washing dishes for beets
What is dogmens favorite food? BARK BREAD
Boas

Postby blank » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:02 pm

Last Sunday was awesome. it was def worth the trip to make to the cs in order to get there. i had a blast :D
good job guys.

ps. poor sheep
blank

Postby ZeggyZon » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:58 am

I use the Balmora charter stone to get to the CM. At one point several weeks ago it stopped working for some reason. It appears to be fixed but no name is remembered when I right click on it. It does work if I manually type in the name Balmora (case sensitive), I don't know if something is buggy or I am not doing something right.

ZZ
ZeggyZon

Postby Zachary09 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:07 pm

I messaged Tuz about a stall 6 days ago but he hasn't responded up to this day. I will not bug him anymore about it. So instead I decided to write in this topic about the stall.

Can I get a few stalls and storage space? Preferably on the newly built southern area
Zachary09

Postby blank » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Zachary09 wrote:I messaged Tuz about a stall 6 days ago but he hasn't responded up to this day. I will not bug him anymore about it. So instead I decided to write in this topic about the stall.

Can I get a few stalls and storage space? Preferably on the newly built southern area

he's been really busy and just doesnt get on much anymore, he will get back to you though. it might be better to try and reach him though hedgehug discord
blank

PreviousNext

Return to Apples For Oranges