Questions about Community Fair

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Questions about Community Fair

Postby linkfanpc » Sun May 21, 2017 9:44 pm

Which is more valuable, Gold or Silver Quills? I'd assume gold, and also, how many of one quill equal the other?

What would q25-40 hides of various animals get me? How about a q80 bear hide? Or what about low q wax? I need 50 GQ to buy a chamomile compress for my infected friend.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Re: Questions about Community Fair

Postby Sevenless » Sun May 21, 2017 9:50 pm

linkfanpc wrote:Which is more valuable, Gold or Silver Quills? I'd assume gold, and also, how many of one quill equal the other?

What would q25-40 hides of various animals get me? How about a q80 bear hide? Or what about low q wax? I need 50 GQ to buy a chamomile compress for my infected friend.

This area has the main "sell stuff for money" offers. The best way for a poor village/hermit to earn money is definitely Q10+ ant queens/empresses. At 7g each, you can earn quite a bit per hour compared to your other options. Check around it though, there's other offers. They buy 4 wax for 1g as well. As for silver, you need 24 to convert it into 10 gold, so that's your conversion ratio.

The trick to finding offers to buy things for coins is to look for coinpiles on the barter stands. Those are accepting items and giving coins, so check them all out. Most stands aren't rich enough to buy many things, so the majority of coin handing out happens from the hedgehug stands I showed.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby linkfanpc » Sun May 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Sevenless wrote:
linkfanpc wrote:Which is more valuable, Gold or Silver Quills? I'd assume gold, and also, how many of one quill equal the other?

This area has the main "sell stuff for money" offers. The best way for a poor village/hermit to earn money is definitely Q10+ ant queens/empresses. At 7g each, you can earn quite a bit per hour compared to your other options. Check around it though, there's other offers. They buy 4 wax for 1g as well. As for silver, you need 24 to convert it into 10 gold, so that's your conversion ratio.

The trick to finding offers to buy things for coins is to look for coinpiles on the barter stands. Those are accepting items and giving coins, so check them all out. Most stands aren't rich enough to buy many things, so the majority of coin handing out happens from the hedgehug stands I showed.

Ooh! Awesome! Thanks! So q25-40 hides would probably get me 2-8 SQ? I wonder how much the bear hide would get me.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

linkfanpc

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:05 pm

Low Q hides probably won't get you anything, Sevenless has the right idea - go on ant hill runs, raiding every single one you see, should net you enough gold in an hour or two, to buy the camomile
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Sevenless » Mon May 22, 2017 12:13 am

Very rarely someone buys bulk leather. But mostly the people who have buy orders in stands are late game players. They want things that are annoying for them to collect, like valuable localized resources, pearls, ant queens/emps for ant farms. Nothing else an unprogressed player/village can provide unfortunately.

Queen hunting is pretty good cash though. I still do it myself a fair bit.

The Art of Herding
Sevenless

Postby linkfanpc » Mon May 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Sevenless wrote:Very rarely someone buys bulk leather. But mostly the people who have buy orders in stands are late game players. They want things that are annoying for them to collect, like valuable localized resources, pearls, ant queens/emps for ant farms. Nothing else an unprogressed player/village can provide unfortunately.

Queen hunting is pretty good cash though. I still do it myself a fair bit.

Ah, okey-doke. Although pearls wouldn't be too hard for me. Do people often care about pearl quality? In that case, is there any way to make or find good pearls/mussels?

linkfanpc

Postby Sevenless » Mon May 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Q10 pearls can be auto sold to vendors with standing buy orders for 38g a piece. Anything beyond that you'll need a stand to sell. Mussels have nodes, find those for better pearls.

The Art of Herding
Sevenless

Postby linkfanpc » Mon May 22, 2017 9:25 pm

Sevenless wrote:Q10 pearls can be auto sold to vendors with standing buy orders for 38g a piece. Anything beyond that you'll need a stand to sell. Mussels have nodes, find those for better pearls.

Neat! Thanks man!

linkfanpc

Return to Apples For Oranges