Help a new player a little? Any ql pickaxe?

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Help a new player a little? Any ql pickaxe?

Postby Frost6 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:45 am

Hello,

Im currently struggling alot with finding metal, and was wondering if anyone maybe had their old pickaxe laying around.
Based on how new i am, i doubt theres anything i have that could be of use to anyone, so my thanks would be the only payment i have.
If anyone think they could possibly help me out, please send me a Pm^^

Also, is animal fat hard for a older player to get? I seem to have gotten a infected wound. ( I picked up some crabs, then went into a swamp hunting dragonflies).
That added with the fact that a badger beat me half to death twice has me in a somewhat bad situation with my health.

Id like to not say where i am here, as ive allready been killed and robbed a few times.

Thank you, Arkhan.
Frost6

Re: Help a new player a little? Any ql pickaxe?

Postby Tammer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Frost6 wrote:Hello,
Also, is animal fat hard for a older player to get? I seem to have gotten a infected wound. ( I picked up some crabs, then went into a swamp hunting dragonflies).
That added with the fact that a badger beat me half to death twice has me in a somewhat bad situation with my health.

You can walk around and pick up chickens to make fat cuts and then render the fat. You will need 27 chickens per bar of soap.
Tammer

Postby spawningmink » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:00 pm

you stole my name you fucker
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Bauta » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:23 pm

also 1 bar of soap is only good for 3 points of wound, so basically for every point of infected sore you have, you need 9 pieces of meat.
It's really shit, try looking for a camommile compress in a market, floatsams and bloated boletes might get you some money but I don't know how much a compress costs.
world 5: sprucecap
world 6: hermit
world 7: sprucecap
----
world 10: hermit
Bauta

Return to Apples For Oranges