WTS village key

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

WTS village key

Postby HenryDarger » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:30 pm

I have a village key for sale. There's fairly good stuff in the village, including some pearls. You'll have to trespass and steal to grab loot. I know it's possible to reach the village from the community market, but I gotta ask my friend for directions. I'll give coordinates once payment is complete.

Note: I can't promise the village locks haven't been changed. I doubt they have, however. The claim owner is never online.

Anyone interested? Make offers!
HenryDarger

Re: WTS village key

Postby infectedking » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:12 am

I'm sorry to say but this is like the worst deal of all time

1) Brand New account to post this
2) Doesn't even own the claim and can't provide any reliability
3) Visitor Buff would stop anyone from stealing anything, the only thing the key is good for is griefing that base. but apart from that 0 loot.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby HenryDarger » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:45 am

infectedking wrote:I'm sorry to say but this is like the worst deal of all time

1) Brand New account to post this
2) Doesn't even own the claim and can't provide any reliability
3) Visitor Buff would stop anyone from stealing anything, the only thing the key is good for is griefing that base. but apart from that 0 loot.

You can't steal stuff from villages anymore? Wow, that's crap. Last time I played you could easily grab loot. The visitor buff need nerfing.

Still, anyone want the key and the coordinates? I'll trade it for cheap. I have no use for this key anymore, so if anyone wants to grief a village for shits and giggles it's all yours. Just give me some interesting garbage you don't need. If it turns out the locks have been changed, I'll give you your stuff back.
HenryDarger

Postby Gigglepuddy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:00 pm

ill take the coordinates. the key is needless. ill just setup a wrecking ball, come back in a few days and hope its ready and still alive. worst case scenario, someone comes by and breaks their walls before me and loots the best stuff, leaving 99% of the things behind while i make enough trips to take literally everything that can be taken. lay em on me. i love abandoned claims and give no fucks about leaving my pussy stink all over the place. what're they gonna do if theyre still playing, come TRY to set some shit up at my base as i login to break whatever they try every day? i have 20 piles of ore to smelt. ill be here for a while.
Gigglepuddy

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:48 pm

HenryDarger wrote:The visitor buff need nerfing.

Visitor buff is reason why Community Fair works so well, though.

This smells all sorts of shady, but maybe you are legit and your buddies you've been hanging out with up and quit the game. Never can quite be sure in Haven on these things. Good luck either way.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby HenryDarger » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:04 pm

Gigglepuddy wrote:ill take the coordinates. the key is needless. ill just setup a wrecking ball, come back in a few days and hope its ready and still alive. worst case scenario, someone comes by and breaks their walls before me and loots the best stuff, leaving 99% of the things behind while i make enough trips to take literally everything that can be taken. lay em on me. i love abandoned claims and give no fucks about leaving my pussy stink all over the place. what're they gonna do if theyre still playing, come TRY to set some shit up at my base as i login to break whatever they try every day? i have 20 piles of ore to smelt. ill be here for a while.

I have confirmed that the village is reachable from the community fair. I'll give you the coordinates. Could I have something in exchange? Doesn't need to be anything fancy. I'd particularly like old clothes but I'll take whatever.

MagicManICT wrote:
HenryDarger wrote:The visitor buff need nerfing.

Visitor buff is reason why Community Fair works so well, though.

This smells all sorts of shady, but maybe you are legit and your buddies you've been hanging out with up and quit the game. Never can quite be sure in Haven on these things. Good luck either way.

The leader abused his privileges to rob the villagers. This is his commeupance.
HenryDarger

Postby Gigglepuddy » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:04 am

you can have whatever i dont take from the place. im not going to trade you for the coordinates to go rob somebody, and i would suggest you be very careful with anyone who is willing to do so.
Gigglepuddy

Return to Apples For Oranges