Dogs and Cats is recruiting

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Dogs and Cats is recruiting

Postby Ysh » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:53 pm

You changed name from ''Dog is and Cat is'' to ''Dogs and Cats.'' Does this signify some change in village philosophy now?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby maze » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:45 pm

Ysh wrote:You changed name from ''Dog is and Cat is'' to ''Dogs and Cats.'' Does this signify some change in village philosophy now?

yes. I've trying to be less retarded :D

I'm failing...however
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby Ysh » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:46 pm

maze wrote:
Ysh wrote:You changed name from ''Dog is and Cat is'' to ''Dogs and Cats.'' Does this signify some change in village philosophy now?

yes. I've trying to be less retarded :D

I'm failing...however

All we can ask is that you try. :)
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby pedorlee » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:27 am

Maze Rocks.

I recomend this guy.

Hes not a Knight because he hasnt realized his own potential but soones or later he will.

Join him.
pedorlee

Postby Teleskop » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:57 am

sense of humor that i dont understand is a very big turnoff for me but maze is my friend and if you ever gonna be in trouble you can count one me!!
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Previous

Return to Dwarves & Thieves