Camelot <Closed>

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Camelot [Open Recruitment]

Postby Faultierstein » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:52 am

Euric wrote:Leviathan started the hermit village craze. We did it first and best. Funny coincidence; we briefly considered naming our village Camelot but decided the name was too gay. Whats your population at this point?

i laughed when i saw this....you couldn't name it that because then you wouldn't be the gayest thing anymore ¦]
Faultierstein

Re: Camelot [Recruitment Currently Re-Opened]

Postby Meseau » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:19 am

Still looking to bolster the population! Would love to get someone else who loves mining, I will be traveling a good bit this week but will still be replying and should be able to be around if anyone is interested in moving in!
Meseau

Re: Camelot [Open Recruitment]

Postby jordancoles » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:33 am

Euric wrote:Leviathan started the hermit village craze. We did it first and best. Funny coincidence; we briefly considered naming our village Camelot but decided the name was too gay.

Lmfao
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Meseau » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:21 am

Still looking to add more friendly active players!
Meseau

Postby Aurelius69 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:24 am

Meseau wrote:Still looking to add more friendly active players!

I'm given it some though really... it's a bit brutal to be alone in the woods always looking over the shoulder :)
Welcome to the aggravating world of Murphy's Law... "whatever can go wrong will go wrong!"
Murphy's Law taps into our tendency to dwell on the negative and overlook the positive...
It seems to poke fun at us for being such hotheads, and it uses the mathematical rules of probability to support itself.
Aurelius69

Postby Meseau » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Aurelius69 wrote:
Meseau wrote:Still looking to add more friendly active players!

I'm given it some though really... it's a bit brutal to be alone in the woods always looking over the shoulder :)

Okay just message me here, I respond slowly or message me on discord where I respond most times.

As a side note we could use some more miners!
Meseau

Postby Meseau » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Looking for more people interested in cooking and mining! Also we are beginning construction our port village and our lawspeaker at the village is looking for some farmers, miners, and hunters to help begin the process :)
Meseau

Postby Meseau » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:12 am

Looking for another miner, a hunter, and more friendly active people! Let me know what you are wanting to do and we can go from there. Prefer contact via discord.
Meseau

Postby Meseau » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:53 am

Updated main post, still recruiting.
Meseau

Re: Camelot <Closed>

Postby Amelie21 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:12 pm

are you still recruiting?
Amelie21

Previous

Return to Dwarves & Thieves