Camelot <Closed>

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Camelot <Closed>

Postby Meseau » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:10 am

Camelot Open Recruitments
Camelot is once again opening its gates to allow for new villagers to enter and join our wonderful community!

What we are looking for:
- Active players. Not saying you need to be on 18 hours a day or anything crazy, we simply ask that you maintain an active play style.
- Be respectful and contribute to the village. There are no dedicated roles, but if you are specialized that's great! As long as you have the necessary skills and stats, there are many communal areas available for use.

How moving in works:
- There is a starting housing area, with the option to eventually move up and start your own plot when founders determine you are an active participating member of the village
- Fresh Spawns are welcome. While you are growing your character to fulfill a role, there will still be a lot that can be done in the village. We are always working on new and exciting building projects.
- Basic gear and tools are available for each new villager. As you grow into whatever role you hope to fulfill, new more specialized equipment and better Quality tools can be provided.

What we offer:
- Horse Stables for any villagers to use
- A fine selection of wonderful cuisine prepared by the finest chefs in Camelot
- Community that goes beyond the village life. We are officially members of a realm which opens up a great deal of new and exciting people to play, trade, and chat with!
- Projects in the future that will be a fun addition to the village will include a public tavern for all from the village and realm to gather, and a fighting arena to hold sparring tournaments.

How to go about joining?
I prefer to be contacted via discord, but I also check my forum messages frequently. Please don't simply state "Hey I want to join". I would prefer if you would include:

1) A little about your experience in H&H so far

2) What role(s) you hope to partake in around the village

Discord Information - Merlin#7310
Last edited by Meseau on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:03 am, edited 9 times in total.
Meseau

Re: Camelot [Open Recruitment]

Postby Euric » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:02 am

Leviathan started the hermit village craze. We did it first and best. Funny coincidence; we briefly considered naming our village Camelot but decided the name was too gay. Whats your population at this point?
Solitary. Poor. Nasty. Brutish. Short.
Euric

Postby Meseau » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:44 am

Euric wrote:Leviathan started the hermit village craze. We did it first and best. Funny coincidence; we briefly considered naming our village Camelot but decided the name was too gay. Whats your population at this point?

Not a large population currently founders, the area we live is quite active and we recently decided to open recruitment to allow others to move in and offer some protection/public space to boost commerce.

As an update as to what is currently free, there are a few plots completely leveled out and ready for new villagers to move in, just looking for the right kind of people to take up the plots!
Meseau

Postby Meseau » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:50 am

Have people moving in now, and I am currently working on terraforming new land to be used. If you are looking for a specific size or layout let me know and we can work out what exactly you want in a base. I do have some basics set aside to help get stuff going for those who move in. Contact me via discord for a quicker reply.
Meseau

Postby Destroyer600 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:46 am

May I suggest Teleskop? He's indeed the best player without village ATM, as you can check on his thread
NOOBY93 wrote:she is addicted to ur hot brazillian body dude tbh i'm not gay but if i were you would be hot

ayyy :3
Destroyer600

Postby Meseau » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:11 am

Destroyer600 wrote:May I suggest Teleskop? He's indeed the best player without village ATM, as you can check on his thread

Ah you are quite right thanks for the heads up.
Meseau

Postby shampizle » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:20 am

Destroyer600 wrote:May I suggest Teleskop? He's indeed the best player without village ATM, as you can check on his thread

best player. u mean player with the most baggage?
shampizle

Postby Codemanny » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:19 pm

shampizle wrote:

best player. u mean player with the most baggage?

Well I don't know much about Teleskop.

But as one of the founders I can speak for the village being pretty good so far. Merlin goes to great extent to better the village and what it can offer. And as we get more villagers I'm sure only more commodities are to come.
Codemanny

Postby Divicid » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Are you on the North, South, West, East side of the map?
Divicid

Postby delfer8 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:53 pm

I sent you messages on discord Meseau. I'd like to join in.

In-game name: delfer
How active are you (on average): 30min per day. Some hours at weekends
Timezone: UTC: 00:00
Willing to use discord (Voice not required) YES Or NO: YES
Are you a new player, veteran, etc: Veteran from W3 to W7, starting new on W10

Thanks
Be nice, the woods are aware of you.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W5 Emberwood and Kirribilli, PANDEMONIUM
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I