Camelot <Closed>

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Camelot [Open Recruitment]

Postby Meseau » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:01 pm

Divicid wrote:Are you on the North, South, West, East side of the map?

Message me on discord to chat more if you're interested, we are in the northern portion of the map.
Meseau

Postby Meseau » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:49 am

Have 3 new members, and still have room for a few more to join as of right now, once the village expands more room will be available. Please contact me via discord or through the forums pm. Currently a public crafting area has been setup to allow villagers who choose to spawn on fresh characters will have access to all of the work stations. Other than that common resources for beginning your initial wall, claim, and seeds are available.
Meseau

Postby Heaxx » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Hey I found this post and was interested in joining

In-game name: Spice
How active are you (on average): Pretty active, i'm on mostly every day for a few hours
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Willing to use discord (Voice not required) YES Or NO: Yes
Are you a new player, veteran, etc: I've played since world 7 and recently started playing the new world just last week
Heaxx

Postby delfer8 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Meseau, you blocked me on discord and we talked about i was gonna join Camelot...

I honestly dont know if you missclicked(thing that is hard, but posssible) or you wont accept me in the village... If the second thing is true, tell it to me, but dont leave me like if im a dumb or something...
Be nice, the woods are aware of you.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W5 Emberwood and Kirribilli, PANDEMONIUM
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W12 BROLAND, Weasel's Blue Boar Inn, Grimmhold retirement
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W14 Kakariko village Druid
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby Meseau » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:40 pm

delfer8 wrote:Meseau, you blocked me on discord and we talked about i was gonna join Camelot...

I honestly dont know if you missclicked(thing that is hard, but posssible) or you wont accept me in the village... If the second thing is true, tell it to me, but dont leave me like if im a dumb or something...

I had some issues with discord on my phone you are more than welcome to join I just got very busy today and may not be able to get you setup today. I had some real life stuff pop up when i get my phone working or access to my computer I'll see what happened to our discord chat, sorry about that I have kind of a crappy phone!
Meseau

Postby delfer8 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:53 pm

Meseau wrote:I had some issues with discord on my phone you are more than welcome to join I just got very busy today and may not be able to get you setup today. I had some real life stuff pop up when i get my phone working or access to my computer I'll see what happened to our discord chat, sorry about that I have kind of a crappy phone!

Oh cool, no problem. Im gonna be patient then.
Be nice, the woods are aware of you.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W5 Emberwood and Kirribilli, PANDEMONIUM
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W12 BROLAND, Weasel's Blue Boar Inn, Grimmhold retirement
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W14 Kakariko village Druid
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby Meseau » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:27 am

delfer8 wrote:
Meseau wrote:I had some issues with discord on my phone you are more than welcome to join I just got very busy today and may not be able to get you setup today. I had some real life stuff pop up when i get my phone working or access to my computer I'll see what happened to our discord chat, sorry about that I have kind of a crappy phone!

Oh cool, no problem. Im gonna be patient then.

As of right now the fellow founder and I decided to hold of on actually having you join, if you are still looking when we have more room it won't be a problem but as of now we are limited on space and looking for someone who will be about as active as our current villagers so there will be always be a community on for them to associate with. Good luck in your search though!
Meseau

Postby Meseau » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:54 am

Currently running out of space on the village claim, cloth will be ready for banners here in the near future, so if you are interested, I am only looking to take in players who are active quite frequently in order to give out land to those who will use it. I don't particularly care how big of a base you would like with in the village, I simply ask you let me know ahead of time and we can work out something that will fit and work well with the current plots! Other than that we are still looking for friendly, active players who would like to come join us here and build a wonderful community! I've updated the front page with some information regarding current status, and what communal centers are currently up and running to be used. Please just get in touch with me via Discord or private messages on here, I don't always check here as much so discord is a sure fire way to get in touch with me.
Meseau

Re: Camelot [Recruitment Currently Re-Opened]

Postby Meseau » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:48 am

Currently renovating the village and working on bringing in new village members who are active and interested in joining a community.
Meseau

Re: Camelot [Recruitment Currently Re-Opened]

Postby Meseau » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:03 am

Looking to add 3-4 more active players still pm me here on the forums or on discord!
Meseau

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves