Kingdom of Hedgehugs

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Kingdom of Hedgehugs

Postby Smooblymoobs » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:26 pm

Hisad wrote:Yeah I live nearby. I have level 30 flax and other crops which is ok-ish. Will you let me in? Recently im playing often. Id like to trade anyway since you guys are nearby. Ok well whatever have a nice day!

RIP
Smooblymoobs

Postby leanne69 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:35 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:Can I join? I sure hope you don't leave me to die in a combat situation haha lol

That moment when AD use Dis video to shit on wizards.
King of Dis, fiancé of LadyGoo
leanne69

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:29 pm

I think our kingdom is being misunderstood, so I would like to share some information regarding our organization and members.

The Hedgehog Fighting Force was founded to defend the rights and liberties of the Hedgehug realm. There are 4 core members of the organization.

Ziggy the hedgehog: When Ziggy was young he was raised by the sonic mafia. They used drugs and other methods to erase the memories of his parents, and raised him to become a super-sonic-assassin. Ziggy is highly trained in Wushu, Taekwondo, and Jeet Kun Do. During his training he became friends with another person, LadyGoo the hedgehog, who was also raised as an assassin like himself, later becoming lovers. Ziggy and LadyGoo were bought by various crime syndicates for their abilities. One day Ziggy and LadyGoo tried to run away and make a new life but LadyGoo was captured and brought back for training, eventually being brain-washed to become his enemy. Ziggy was wandering the land trying to figure out a way to rescue LadyGoo when he came across Willy the hedgehog and together they formed The Hedgehog Fighting Force. Ziggy hopes to return one day and rescue LadyGoo, his one true love.

Algyhog and Rawrz: Algyturtle the Hedgehog was born with a knack for invention. When he was 3 he made the standard issue energy gun for the sonic fighting academy. He lived a shelter life, often bullied by kids in the sonic academy. During his 4th year he created a robot hedgehog, which he named Rawrz, for the noise he makes. They became best of friends. Algyturtle decided school was too slow for him and went out on his own with Rawrz. They decided to help the world and fought crime together. Willy the Hedgehog came to them and convinced them to join The Hedgehog Fighting Force. Algyturtle the Hedgehog was nicknamed Algyhog.

Willy the Hedgehog: Willy the Hedgehog was born with severe retardation and autism. When he was in kindergarten he tried shit-talking some of the older hedgehogs in his class about how he would "destroy them in chess". He promptly got the shit beaten out of him. He tried commiting suicide by jumping from the school's window, but failing at that he was wheel-chair bound for the rest of his life. Not even fast, 0/10 hedgehog. In junior-high he tried wrestling another paraplegic for a quarter to fit in, he lost. In high-school he joined a band, he played the triangle. They sucked, but "so did life." He formed The Hedgehog Fighting Force to fight the boolies. Will constantly mutter things about "revenge." His most marketable talent is crying without making any noise.

More coming Soon™!
DDDsDD999

Postby Ysh » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:40 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:I think our kingdom is being misunderstood, so I would like to share some information regarding our organization and members.

The Hedgehog Fighting Force was founded to defend the rights and liberties of the Hedgehug realm. There are 4 core members of the organization.

Ziggy the hedgehog: When Ziggy was young he was raised by the sonic mafia. They used drugs and other methods to erase the memories of his parents, and raised him to become a super-sonic-assassin. Ziggy is highly trained in Wushu, Taekwondo, and Jeet Kun Do. During his training he became friends with another person, LadyGoo the hedgehog, who was also raised as an assassin like himself, later becoming lovers. Ziggy and LadyGoo were bought by various crime syndicates for their abilities. One day Ziggy and LadyGoo tried to run away and make a new life but LadyGoo was captured and brought back for training, eventually being brain-washed to become his enemy. Ziggy was wandering the land trying to figure out a way to rescue LadyGoo when he came across Willy the hedgehog and together they formed The Hedgehog Fighting Force. Ziggy hopes to return one day and rescue LadyGoo, his one true love.

Algyhog and Rawrz: Algyturtle the Hedgehog was born with a knack for invention. When he was 3 he made the standard issue energy gun for the sonic fighting academy. He lived a shelter life, often bullied by kids in the sonic academy. During his 4th year he created a robot hedgehog, which he named Rawrz, for the noise he makes. They became best of friends. Algyturtle decided school was too slow for him and went out on his own with Rawrz. They decided to help the world and fought crime together. Willy the Hedgehog came to them and convinced them to join The Hedgehog Fighting Force. Algyturtle the Hedgehog was nicknamed Algyhog.

Willy the Hedgehog: Willy the Hedgehog was born with severe retardation and autism. When he was in kindergarten he tried shit-talking some of the older hedgehogs in his class about how he would "destroy them in chess". He promptly got the shit beaten out of him. He tried commiting suicide by jumping from the school's window, but failing at that he was wheel-chair bound for the rest of his life. Not even fast, 0/10 hedgehog. In junior-high he tried wrestling another paraplegic for a quarter to fit in, he lost. In high-school he joined a band, he played the triangle. They sucked, but "so did life." He formed The Hedgehog Fighting Force to fight the boolies. Will constantly mutter things about "revenge." His most marketable talent is crying without making any noise.

More coming Soon™!

Thank you for this detail. I think it can be hard to find reliable information on forum. I do not know why so many men try to keep themself so hidden from his friends. This open and transparent policy is a good one to keep, this is certain.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Timothy123 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:59 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:Can I join? I sure hope you don't leave me to die in a combat situation haha lol

i remember this 1 time in w7 we grouped up with ad for a dis fight and they all ported when i was getting chased and dis just chased me 9v1 for 20mins good times ehehehe in their defense they said they were boating back!!!! and in our defense if he lasted 1 more minimap all of us wouldve got away except for the two that died but when u start walking like that and theres 14+ guys to surround u its hard for anyone to do anything lel

I remember that day because I was the one who told AD they were outside my place lol
"To fear death is to fear the beginning of a new book in a series of many."
Timothy123

Postby Timibertlense » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:10 am

You didn't ask us, but we are in now .. and its cool to have some more stats :mrgreen:
is there any disadvantage to be in a kingdom?

BTW. i still want my Gilding Leaf +16 farming back, i guess a good old friend also told you! :oops: :cry:
Last edited by Timibertlense on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timibertlense

Postby Teacwr » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:19 am

Good luck guys!
Teacwr

Postby cyrus9586 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:24 am

I've passed through your realm. Its close to DIS. GLHF with wanting to fight other factions.
Former proud Owner of Hoo Cudda De Cheese Factory W9.
Mad God of New Sheoth W14
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby Onep » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:37 am

“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Skrety the Hedgehog: Skrety the Hedgehog always considered himself to be too intelligent for school. During one of his school fieldtrips, he was bitten by a radioactive avian-vampire/canine-demon. Overcome with power, Skreti is now able to traverse the sonicverse at lightning speeds. Soon after this event, he was recruited into The Hedgehog Fighting Force. His only obstacle left to face is to overcome his greatest enemy of all – himself.

DDDsDD999 wrote:More coming Soon™!
DDDsDD999

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves