Kingdom of Hedgehugs

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Kingdom of Hedgehugs

Postby Discantdecai » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:53 pm

Man I can't believe FLAVOURTOWN is fuccini dead
Discantdecai

Postby przemcio1999 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Can i join?(my last game was on w7)
przemcio1999

Postby blank » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:30 pm

that 15% learning bonus looks nice..
blank

Postby spawningmink » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:37 am

Discantdecai wrote:Man I can't believe FLAVOURTOWN is fuccini dead

nah bro....we never DIE
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Feltzy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:40 am

I settled in the Hedgehugs not thinking much about after coming back a couple weeks ago. I've encountered a few players already and none have attacked me so that's nice. So far its gone well.
Feltzy

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:54 am

Feltzy wrote:I settled in the Hedgehugs not thinking much about after coming back a couple weeks ago. I've encountered a few players already and none have attacked me so that's nice. So far its gone well.

Yeah I've had a good experience there so far, I don't even have walls around my village, lol, I couldn't be bothered when I came back as sort of just playing real casual and just wanted to build really ... I miss that side of the game when I leave as there is no other game out there with the same amount of content in terms of builds and crafts.

I've now met three other small places and two new players and we have all been helping out the new players and trading with each other, apart from one minor theft incident which I sorted out peacefully, it's all been great. I have given them all rights on my village grounds so they can use anything there (I have higher q in a lot of things) and have access on some of theirs and it's a really nice environment. :D

Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Discantdecai » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:11 pm

So Hedgehugs is generaly safe then?
Discantdecai

Postby Heashler » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 pm

I spawned In headgehug... So far so good, as far as people coming by and stealing all my stuff or running off with my cart. anyone nearby want to trade for a backpack or some gooder currios?
Heashler

Postby spawningmink » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:27 am

Discantdecai wrote:So Hedgehugs is generaly safe then?

if youre a nab with no value, once you hit the metal stage you will be raided and killed
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby The_Lich_King » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:48 am

spawningmink wrote:
Discantdecai wrote:So Hedgehugs is generaly safe then?

if youre a nab with no value, once you hit the metal stage you will be raided and killed

Again this coming from you? It seems ironic that you keep calling out so many realms for killing random noobs when that seems to be the hallmark of your haven experience.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves