Mezobaran Recruiting

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Mezobaran Recruiting

Postby Saizouno » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:44 pm

You all may know me as the lone german Guy from the world start...(ok most wont know who iam .-.)
Well looks like iam not alone anymore.

Well the lone german guy has now a full fledged small village with a few peeps who cam to my place time after time.

And after we worked on our village for quite some time we decided that it is now time for fresh recruitment.

First to us.

We're a pretty small village that has players from all around the world.
We have a few things to offer (even though not much and most things would be discussed more private)
We're all friendly and you could put this village in the category of "Neutral trading village"
Everyone in the village has his freedom to do what suits him the best.
We also have a few open Pclaim spots for thoose who work for the benefit of the village.

What you produce with village property belongs to the village. What you produce on your own with your stuff is up to you to decide what you want to do with it.
If you gather stuff/hunt you can keep it for yourself if you want. But keep in mind that it is very important to help the village grow. (means if you want to keep the stuff you gather for your self at least split it up so that the village benefits too from it.)

three more rules here.
Be nice and not a asshat to other villagers.
Dont go around doing crimes. (we're friendly traders not any bandits)
And enjoy playing the game with us together.

What we need:
Aktive people...
To be more specific:

Farmer
Carpenter
Tailor
Forager
Fighter
Cooks
people willing to build and Dig and do work.
So we accept pretty much any "class"

Also you need to speak english in a way the rest of the villagers can understand as we're an international village.

We also have an Discord for important stuff but no one is forced to talk in it.

So if you're interested to bepart of the great Mezobaran send me a PM or leave a message here so that we can discuss the important stuff.
Saizouno

Re: Mezobaran Recruiting

Postby littlealex » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Is my AFK leveling not enough to satisfy you? :(

Seriously though, we've got a great group of knowledgeable guys :) Just looking for some more active people to join our community and help the village grow.
littlealex

Postby Bass90 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:20 pm

good luck at finding new member
I can confirm that they are very good people and we had some good trades in the past weeks
Bass90

Postby Psyfreak » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:58 am

I want a raise!

Have been working so hard and they don't even pay me in pearls... They had me dig 1 stack of clay today... CLAY for F**KS SAKE! I ain't no slave!

Also be aware. Saizouno has a thing with ropes. If he invites you to his cellar, it's a TRAP!

Would totally join them again. 10/10 town.
Psyfreak

Postby Saizouno » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:02 am

Psyfreak wrote:I want a raise!

Have been working so hard and they don't even pay me in pearls... They had me dig 1 stack of clay today... CLAY for F**KS SAKE! I ain't no slave!

Also be aware. Saizouno has a thing with ropes. If he invites you to his cellar, it's a TRAP!

Would totally join them again. 10/10 town.

YOU LOUSY WORKER! DIG MORE CLAY! AND AFTER THAT I AWAIT YOU IN MY CELLAR FOR A PRIVATE TALK ABOUT YOUR WORK MORALS!
Saizouno

Postby nerdyaf » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:03 am

We are a cool bunch of people, come join us.. By far one of the nicest and most active villages i have ever played a part in :D
Potatoes are life.
nerdyaf

Postby Nayballs » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Sent you a PM.

Looking forward to hear from you :)
Nayballs

Return to Dwarves & Thieves