LF mature group to work with

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

LF mature group to work with

Postby hulkster79 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:42 pm

I have not played yet this wipe and will be starting a new character. Last world I was a hermit and did a bit of everything, with one of my friends helping out occassionally as my tree and silk man. I built an intricate web of tunnels on the far reach of the map, was never raided and only saw about 5 players the whole game time. I like mining, tunneling, road building. I'm 21+, so I'm not looking for ragers, homophobes, racial slanderers, etc. I have a lot of time to play if its the right group.
hulkster79

Re: LF mature group to work with

Postby Euric » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:32 pm

My village is looking for new members. We are active and friendly. Let me know if you are interested.
Solitary. Poor. Nasty. Brutish. Short.
Euric

Postby hulkster79 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:45 am

I've had a lot of good responses from different groups. Bad news is that I tried to log in for the first time today and my computer crashes upon loading in. This is a problem I have with more graphic intense games, which is why I thought I could play this one instead. I'm afraid I'll have to put this on the back burner for the moment until I sort it out. I think its a power supply issue, but I also have some malware that I need to take care of but I never heard of malware making a computer spontaneously have the power go out without a BSOD.
hulkster79

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:55 am

If there's a PSU problem, yeah, your computer can just blink out without a BSOD. Follow up in Bugs or The Inn and we'll see about trying to get you some tech support. (Someone might have spare parts in your region they're willing to ship you for cheap, too.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby shampizle » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:10 pm

hulkster79 wrote:I've had a lot of good responses from different groups. Bad news is that I tried to log in for the first time today and my computer crashes upon loading in. This is a problem I have with more graphic intense games, which is why I thought I could play this one instead. I'm afraid I'll have to put this on the back burner for the moment until I sort it out. I think its a power supply issue, but I also have some malware that I need to take care of but I never heard of malware making a computer spontaneously have the power go out without a BSOD.

I had this problem. Ur CPU is over heating cheap fix get a better heatsink. I personally go for a direct pipe with a huge fine base.
shampizle

Postby shampizle » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:11 pm

Also VoA is taking in members were a 21+ group. :)
shampizle

Postby PINK » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:33 pm

Dont be fooled though ^^^ This is me:
PINK

Return to Dwarves & Thieves