New Brodgar in World 10?

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

New Brodgar in World 10?

Postby meus » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:09 pm

Is there any active village like the former New Brodgar in the current world?

I've been playing Haven for quite a while, participated in the former NB during previous worlds on some alts. It seemed quite fun, despite the occasional hardships.

I'm just starting in the current world, got nothing to lose and decided to try it if such a village exists. Thanks.
meus

Re: New Brodgar in World 10?

Postby Bowshot125 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Think they went and played LiF:MMO
Bowshot125

Postby maze » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:11 pm

WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby Ysh » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:Think they went and played LiF:MMO

That sounds right. I think there is other type of village that try to do similar thing as New Brodgar. I would tell that I do not know how success they are in this, but I think that this New Brodgar is not very success to beginning with, so maybe you do not care for this.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Teleskop » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:23 pm

why would anyone want to join this village,i got thrown out after 2 hours because of leader paranoia even tho i was superior to most warriors there and they could surely use a big kind guy like me to defend them
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby spawningmink » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Teleskop wrote:why would anyone want to join this village,i got thrown out after 2 hours because of leader paranoia even tho i was superior to most warriors there and they could surely use a big kind guy like me to defend them

dont worry! they didnt deserve you anyways
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Teacwr » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:57 am

meus wrote:Is there any active village like the former New Brodgar in the current world?

No. There's no more New Brodgar in this world. Few former members trying to play together but split few days after and join other major factions.
Teacwr

Return to Dwarves & Thieves