The Northern Kingdom

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: The Northern Kingdom

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:29 pm

LunaLaMoon wrote:Just recently joined. Havent played Haven and hearth since...2012??? I think. Would love to join a village that is peaceful. Any chance I could get a discord invite. The other ones seem to be dead.

https://discord.gg/QuZSqE
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby PWNJimiPWN » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Won't lie, i was liking what i read in the forums save for the lack of combat power in the kingdom, rings for what i am going to try to build, just started yesterday but we have 7 guys at this time, still learning so not having huge expectations just yet, would be nice to get some experienced grind players advice. Don't really understand why this Kingdom was attacked if it was peaceful however.
PWNJimiPWN

Postby kris_hole » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:46 am

PWNJimiPWN wrote:Won't lie, i was liking what i read in the forums save for the lack of combat power in the kingdom, rings for what i am going to try to build, just started yesterday but we have 7 guys at this time, still learning so not having huge expectations just yet, would be nice to get some experienced grind players advice. Don't really understand why this Kingdom was attacked if it was peaceful however.

Because some people want to play peacefully and some people don't ultimately.
kris_hole

Postby PWNJimiPWN » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:29 am

kris_hole wrote:
PWNJimiPWN wrote:Won't lie, i was liking what i read in the forums save for the lack of combat power in the kingdom, rings for what i am going to try to build, just started yesterday but we have 7 guys at this time, still learning so not having huge expectations just yet, would be nice to get some experienced grind players advice. Don't really understand why this Kingdom was attacked if it was peaceful however.

Well its a shame my people are so far behind in this world, seems like we will never catch up seeing as how some people have what.. 3000 or 8000 strength?

I wish i was around for the beginning, I tried joining discord but the links dead and I just watched a tour video of Aurora which looked really well done, only gripe was no military barracks or stations of any kind. Loved the lore of everything.
PWNJimiPWN

Postby Aceb » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:41 pm

PWNJimiPWN wrote:
kris_hole wrote:

Well its a shame my people are so far behind in this world, seems like we will never catch up seeing as how some people have what.. 3000 or 8000 strength?

I wish i was around for the beginning, I tried joining discord but the links dead and I just watched a tour video of Aurora which looked really well done, only gripe was no military barracks or stations of any kind. Loved the lore of everything.

I've started from beginning and had few months of pause, and my best stat is above 1k... and no, people have a lot more from factions. Dunno about top hermit.
Also probably if I would make tons of food and new char, it would be not so hard to reach 1k...
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby pascal » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:47 am

Hello northern kingdom:),

I would like to join the discord but all the links are invalid. Do i need to request a new one here or is there an open one?
pascal

Postby joojoo1975 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:34 pm

pascal wrote:Hello northern kingdom:),

I would like to join the discord but all the links are invalid. Do i need to request a new one here or is there an open one?

did you notice that the last post in this thread was from April 29th?

Last time I heard NK has went the way of the passenger pigeon.
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Previous

Return to Dwarves & Thieves