The Northern Kingdom

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: The Northern Kingdom

Postby DaniAngione » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:04 am

nerdyaf wrote:Easily the best bunch of players I've met in my time of playing this dastardly game, never a dull day in NK and it helps that there is such a cutie for king ;) <3

Aww :oops:
Well, thank you :3
I'm glad you're enjoying your experience!

---

Anyway, posting to notify of a few edits to the OP.
Edited some parts on Kingdom Military and Blessings, updated the Blessings' picture...

But mostly important, changed the "The Capital" section the most with all the new information.
I'll repost the important changes here!

The Market district is the main place to go for visitors for now.
You can easily access it with the "Kingdom Gate" located on 34, -120

The Charter Stone is in the market and can be located near the river to the east, on 35, -121

On the western side of the market you'll find the Crafting District. ( 32, -120)
The Crafting District has a variety of tools that can be publicly used by anyone, for free! :D

Here's a list of the Public Tools you can currently access:
Kiln q175
Anvil q349
Finery Forge q164, q166, q170, q200
Rope Walk q253
Spinning Wheel q214, q282
Loom q201, q237
Potter's Wheel q99, q132, q225, q233
Cauldron q176, q346

We plan to offer as many public tools we can - always with the highest quality we can get.
We believe that an even ground for all hearthlings and equal opportunities would help close the huge gap that exists between "factions" and other players, giving everyone a fair chance in the hearthlands, preventing monopolies and exploration and allowing for a healthier (and greater!) population. As such, all our tools and public facilities were built with the help and contributions of Northern Kingdom citizens - but anyone can help (and use them!) - just check the "Kingdom Donations" barter stands near the Currency Exchange.

Additionally, there's now a link to our Discord - we opened it to the public again.
Please don't break it :lol:
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Postby DreadDawson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:17 pm

11/10
Would slave away in mines again.
DreadDawson

Postby nerdyaf » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:23 am

DreadDawson wrote:11/10

Only in the mines? I hear the king keeps some aurorians as sex slaves in his bedroom :o
Potatoes are life.
nerdyaf

Postby Dondy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:02 am

Where is the Northern Kingdom in rough relation to Akihabara? Mostly due north or way north east?

Edit: Okay, got it thanks, mostly west, slightly north.
Dondy

Postby DaniAngione » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:19 am

nerdyaf wrote:
DreadDawson wrote:11/10

Only in the mines? I hear the king keeps some aurorians as sex slaves in his bedroom :o

Lol... You two :roll: :lol:

Dondy wrote:Where is the Northern Kingdom in rough relation to Akihabara? Mostly due north or way north east?

Edit: Okay, got it thanks, mostly west, slightly north.

Yes! The NK covers the central-north and northeast areas of the world map, roughly. :)

-------------
UPDATED THE OP

A couple of new relevant information:

- Updated the Current Blessings (We are building buffs again! Yay!)
- Updated the information on the quality of some of the public tools! They have been updated! Woohoo!
Here are the new ones:

Anvil q372
Spinning Wheel q336

Enjoy :)

And finally, would also like to post here the announcement that was made about the Spooky Season in our official Discord.
SPOOKY SEASON IS HERE!
Spooky greetings, everyone!

The year is going around and yet again it is time for everyone's favorite spooky season. The night of a thousand-and-one horrors! The nightmare before christmas! The only time in the year you'll always double check under your bed! The Northern Kingdom and The City of Aurora have many spooky surprises under its sleeves! So prepare your skeletons... because we will claim your soul!

- Spooky Season Decorations: Starting NOW, Aurora's most important public areas are going through a complete redecoration for the season! The new style shall last until the end of the month, so feel free to enjoy and pose for pictures next to random people's dead bodies! Yay!
- The Chess Tournament: You've asked for it and it is going to happen! On a yet-to-be-announced date, Aurora shall host a Chess Tournament to find out who, after all, is the true Master of Chess in the Hearthlands?! This tournament shall have a very special prize... So start practicing!
- The Masked Ball: Can you imagine a big and fancy party where no one knows each other? Who is lying behind this mask? It could be your best friend... or your worst enemy. The Masked Ball shall be a special event and also a game of sorts. All shall be explained when the time comes, so stay tuned :)
- Spooky Surprises!: Small, several day long mini games like treasure hunts might pop up in Aurora... Are you ready to compete for the prizes?
- New Mystery Box Season: The Gypsies shall return soon to Aurora, bringing more goodies for folks to try their luck...

And finally, to close it all, we shall have the big event of the month: The Spooky Carnival of Aurora! The event shall be held on October 28th, Saturday and, as the name suggests, will present a whole new host of mini-games and a costume competition to close off the spooky season! SAVE THE DATE!

More details shall be revealed as soon as the events approach, so stay safe and have fun in the Hearthlands!

Make sure to join our Discord to learn everything about the events and upcoming news firsthand :)
W15 ???
DaniAngione

Postby BoxOfHats » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:57 pm

The nicest blokes this side of CF, 10/10 would run naked again.
gamesux, lifesux.
BoxOfHats

Postby PrincessOfDark » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:52 am

I sent a PM. I would like to join your kingdom if i can.
PrincessOfDark

Postby DaniAngione » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:13 pm

Updated the OP with:

- More recent Kingdom Buffs
- Newly updated Public Tools (Anvil q461, Loom q386, Spinning Wheel q395) and more!
- The Public part of the Market is now open!

To acquire your shop access the official realm Discord (https://discord.gg/RJWQ7AR) and check the Announcements!
W15 ???
DaniAngione

Postby Vassteel » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:38 pm

I must say the Northern Kingdom has turned out to be pretty awesome. they didnt have to expand their border to cover my little settlement but they kindly did. Their members/subjects from what ive experienced are extremely helpful.
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby blank » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Vassteel wrote:I must say the Northern Kingdom has turned out to be pretty awesome. they didnt have to expand their border to cover my little settlement but they kindly did. Their members/subjects from what ive experienced are extremely helpful.

being part of their realm helps them out more than it would you.. dont feel special or anything lel
blank

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves