Justice for Horse Thief

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Justice for Horse Thief

Postby Jackwolf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:32 am

Recruiting killer to deal with a horse thief

One of my neighbors hopped on a Mare of mine in front of me when it had just wandered off my claim, refuses to return it. Looking for someone to deliver justice, and potentially my horse back.
Last edited by Jackwolf on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Re: Justice for Horse Thief

Postby The_Lich_King » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:46 am

Jackwolf wrote:Recruiting killer to deal with a horse thief in the south western area of the map.

One of my neighbors hopped on a Mare of mine in front of me when it had just wandered off my claim, refuses to return it. Looking for someone to deliver justice, and potentially my horse back.

funny...... Bob Dole stole a pregnant mare recently and posted about it.......... :ugeek: seems supsicious.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby Jackwolf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:49 am

Doubtful, it was a Green Hero's Hat in Nettle, who lives in a roundpole fence claim.
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Postby The_Lich_King » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:54 am

Jackwolf wrote:Doubtful, it was a Green Hero's Hat in Nettle, who lives in a roundpole fence claim.

if he's fust a roundpole fence Nettle then why don't you just deal with him?
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby DreadDawson » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:53 am

Probably doesn't want to leave scents.
DreadDawson

Postby Jackwolf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:47 am

Currently not much farther ahead of him and don't have the capacity to. It'll take me a couple days to get to Vandal myself. :cry:
Jackwolf

Postby The_Lich_King » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:56 am

Jackwolf wrote:Currently not much farther ahead of him and don't have the capacity to. It'll take me a couple days to get to Vandal myself. :cry:

then pm your coords and if its not to far i can take care of this.
hopefully without violence but i am willing to go there if he is.

The_Lich_King

Postby Jackwolf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:15 am

While I wouldn't mind bashing him over the head a few times, I just want my stuff back. Message sent.
Last edited by Jackwolf on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jackwolf

Postby The_Lich_King » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:16 am

Jackwolf wrote:While I wouldn't mind bashing him over the head a few times, I just want my stuff back.

If he's on i'll talk to him if not i'll just grab your mare and other stuff.

The_Lich_King

Postby blank » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:41 pm

if it doesnt get settled ill take care of him for you :) send coordinates
blank

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves