EC is not looking for new players

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

EC is not looking for new players

Postby Eemerald » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:31 pm

hello,

Emerald City is looking for new villagers to join the town which is small in number of players but a decent size and increasing in terms of size and projects.

We're looking for someone interested in joining an easy going town, doesn't mind playing and getting on with things on their own and as part of the village. all jobs welcome.

must be over 18, have a minimum of 10 posts, no new accounts and have some understanding of haven. Not interested in PVP players as the town is no scents.

Please can you let me know some details about you as a player, age, location, how long you've played, jobs that interest you, and how much time you spend in the game

PM if interested

edit: the town is currently not really active and therefore isn't looking for players. Thank you
Last edited by Eemerald on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Re: EC is looking for new players

Postby Zachary09 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:48 pm

I can recommend Emerald City as a very good village for players with a very mature take on Haven & Hearth. You will not be disappointed if you join Emerald City.
Zachary09

Postby Eemerald » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:55 am

Zachary09 wrote:I can recommend Emerald City as a very good village for players with a very mature take on Haven & Hearth. You will not be disappointed if you join Emerald City.

:) thanks Zach
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Audiosmurf » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:55 am

Zachary09 wrote:I can recommend Emerald City as a very good village for players with a very mature take on Haven & Hearth. You will not be disappointed if you join Emerald City.

+1

My tenure with them wasn't very long last world, but they were really welcoming and nice. Very good players. Highly recommend.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Infinity-Production » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:20 pm

I would like to join if possible, i can be anything from cook, farmer, cook or silk maker.
Edit: Ah did not read all of the thread... I am quite new to the forum. so i am not sure if i have 10 posts yet.
I am 26yo and i am quite good at designs, specially for mass production.
Infinity-Production

Postby Eemerald » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:18 am

Audiosmurf wrote:

+1

My tenure with them wasn't very long last world, but they were really welcoming and nice. Very good players. Highly recommend.

thank you, that's very kind:)
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Eemerald » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:19 am

Infinity-Production wrote:I would like to join if possible, i can be anything from cook, farmer, cook or silk maker.
Edit: Ah did not read all of the thread... I am quite new to the forum. so i am not sure if i have 10 posts yet.
I am 26yo and i am quite good at designs, specially for mass production.

how long have you played? your account seems very new
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby kokoszek » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 am

Is it possible to join?
kokoszek

Postby Wonderful » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:54 am

I travel a lot, I'd be willing to make a small cabin in the village, but you probably wouldn't be able to expect me to be around much.
Wonderful

Postby Eemerald » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:48 am

Wonderful wrote:I travel a lot, I'd be willing to make a small cabin in the village, but you probably wouldn't be able to expect me to be around much.

im afraid that unlikely to work, we don't function as a plot system, so having someone just in town in a cabin doesn't fit how we play.
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves