New player looking for group, read below for stipulations

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

New player looking for group, read below for stipulations

Postby Heashler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:32 am

actually should say a returning player. I played back in 2015. But i'm Bored, Wurms a time sink and really grinding me sideways, and I don't have a boat load of time to pour into any online games atm. But im active, honest, driven, Imaginative, and a lot of fun to play with, me and the voices agree on this last part. So im looking for a group with Some experienced members, over 3 weeks would be experienced enough for me :) I'd like to find a group of role players honestly, People that don't just create for min maxing production, its a game, but people that are making cool, wondrous things. I like ASoFaI, Books not the Movies, LoTR, any Glen Cook books, Medieval times anything, Wilderness Survival or Urban Peppers, primitive technologies of any kind really, Pirates, Vikings, Vikings, and Vikings... Oh, and I like Vikings.... So before I A: Run out of things to discover or B: Waste all my learning points on useless junk when you are looking for a very specific Char build, find me and tell me about your Group, Nomad Band, or mighty Empire... Thanks for Reading. Sorry about the semi random caps, switching from using my thumbs all day to my fingers at night is difficult.
Heashler

Re: New player looking for group, read below for stipulation

Postby itworkss » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:42 am

Greets.

I recently started playing the game, again. Played six years ago.

I've been back at it for about three weeks and have a decent village set up.

You'd be more than welcome to join my neighborhood. There are about five active players where I am. I met some while exploring one day, and decided to build there, then we found another new comer.
itworkss

Postby Heashler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Hello Hello! Finally, someone replys! I would love to join your village, im stuck doing mundain things and have no good equipment because I don't want to spend the lp to learn a craft. I'd like to look first and see if your area has everything im looking for and maybe hear from your other neighbors and see how receptive they are.
Heashler

Postby Alakey » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi, I`m new too, game is awesome))
Alakey

Postby itworkss » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:10 pm

I will PM you guys my HS and we can figure something out.
itworkss

Return to Dwarves & Thieves