Bob's Country Bunker: Home of "The Good Ol' Boys"

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Bob's Country Bunker: Home of "The Good Ol' Boys"

Postby DoctorCookie » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:42 am

Bob's Country Bunker is recruiting. We are seeking active members in both U.S and Euro time zones. We need cool people of varying skill levels to add to our crew. We are accepting of new players that have a little time in the game and have decided that Haven and Hearth is for them. Bob's Country Bunker is not a factory, we have grown organically and have adapted to our surroundings. We care about improving our products but only because it's fun.
We have accomplished a great deal but still have more goals in front of us than behind us, so new members have an opportunity to find a niche, fill a need and become integral. If you want to be one of the Good Ol' Boys pm me here or message in the game, Hearth sign is cain1989.

BCB(still home of "The Good Ol' Boys) is actively recruiting again. We need active members that are interested in taking on a profession and helping the village. Contact me or join our discord. https://discord.gg/cZ96C5S

Roles Needed:
a hardcore miner
a farmer/silk farmer
a hunter/muscle
Last edited by DoctorCookie on Tue May 01, 2018 5:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
DoctorCookie

Re: I made a village

Postby DoctorCookie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:18 pm

op updated
Last edited by DoctorCookie on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DoctorCookie

Re: Bob's Country Bunker: Home of "The Good Ol' Boys"

Postby DoctorCookie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:02 pm

updated op to include the name of the village
DoctorCookie

Postby DoctorCookie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:10 am

Still looking for members.
DoctorCookie

Postby ProfessorPoopdeck » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:02 am

Decided to join. Pretty impressive what Cookie has done with his village considering he was playing solo. He seems friendly enough and with more help, the village could be progressed even further.
If you're still considering, I'd advise you to meet up with Cookie and see the village for yourself.
ProfessorPoopdeck

Postby itworkss » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:55 pm

I do not live here, but I would like to vouch for Dr. Cookie's hospitality, on the several times I have visited him. Good guy, cool place.
itworkss

Postby DoctorCookie » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:16 pm

So we now have 2 members and have been making great progress. The village is coming along well. It has been nothing but fun building and designing the place with the help of Bjorn. As the process has evolved I am realizing that I actually enjoy cooking and dont mind focusing on that and growing things. So I now would love for 2 more people to come on board and hopefully someone wants to focus on mining and take that over.

Thanks to the people that have come here and pumped up my post, much appreciated. We are part of the New Cydathria network of friends and live close to the growing village of Sim City. We are also right next to a Community Fair crossroads. If you want to build a place of your own this could still be a great spot for you to help plan and grow. Hope to hear from some cool people soon.
DoctorCookie

Postby DoctorCookie » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Bob's Country Bunker has 3 members now and we have accomplished a lot. We are making cheese now and had our first official village feast. We uncovered a troll and ran like hell. We all survived. We have a growing tree farm and have added 2 expansion banners. I have 2 people that are focusing on mining and everything is in place to specialize in whatever you want. We are still looking for one or 2 more cool people to join. That will push me to the limit of my cooking abilities unless someone wants to take that on with me. Next projects up include a windmill and getting into drinks. Please pm me or contact me ingame. We are mainly US timezone, that is not a requirement.
DoctorCookie

Postby DoctorCookie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:08 pm

There is a lot going on at Bob's Country Bunker. Cheese production is in full swing and We have expanded to include a vineyard. As we have discovered new things the fun has increased but so has the workload. We now need to recruit 2 more active members. I need help with farming and livestock and we need someone to take on silk farming. We have good quality mulberry trees, I just dont want to take on that profession right now. Yhorm could use help in mining and we could use a hunter/warrior type but the greatest need is silk farmer. Feel free to pm me or contact me in the game.
DoctorCookie

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:00 am

if you are looking to join bob's country bunker and have a CET timezone message me, ill do the rest from there and after that you can get started in our village.

hope to see you soon. :D
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves