Hermits Looking for Company

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Hermits Looking for Company

Postby Epidj » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:15 am

So we are 2 kinda low level Players that recently cam back to the game after a break.
We play mostly for Fun without any huge endgame goals.
Right now we work revive the Shells of a broke down Base to live again.
Me might e the place for you...
...If you are new to the Game and/or are relaxed about Progress
...If you want to work your Way up alongside us. no rushing, no pressure, but the feeling of Accomplishment once something is done.
...If you dont want to be a small Fry in a Village of Buffed to the limit Super-Soldiers.
...If you want to play in a Small group where the work of everyone matters.

Language is preferably German but English also works.
We play at GMT+1 from around 15-16 to Whatever late hour we are up to

A Short Introduction of ourselves:
Me or Epidj: Im from Germany Im a Peacefull Person who enjoy sitting in the Peace of my Base, Growing Crops and Crafing Stuff. Slowly watch the Quality of the crafted Goods rise is what i really enjoy. If reqired i can fight as well tho i really rather try to be Diplomatic
Crazzer: Kind of the Complete Opposite, Hes from Austria and much more Outgoing, he Usually is our Hunter as well as our Blacksmith and Miner. Hes much more aggressive towards Stragers (Or at least thats what he acts like) altho he is a good person at core as well.

If you are Interested:
Tell us something about you or you relation to Haven (are you completely New or are you tired of Bulcks or whatever Story you have) and-
Tell us what kind of Work and activity you like to do (are you into Farming, Mining, Metalworking, Forestry, Hunting, and so on) whatever is your preferance
PM me to get into contact ;)
Epidj

Re: Hermits Looking for Company

Postby DoctorCookie » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:35 pm

You should both come join me in "Bob's Country Bunker." We have the exact same attitude towards the game. HS cain1989.
DoctorCookie

Re: Hermits Looking for Company

Postby Thijssnl » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 pm

DoctorCookie wrote:You should both come join me in "Bob's Country Bunker." We have the exact same attitude towards the game. HS----.

Dont publicly post your HS..
Thijssnl

Return to Dwarves & Thieves