Vet looking to start again havent played much hafen

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Vet looking to start again havent played much hafen

Postby madradman » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:34 pm

Been playing legacy for a long while now havent played in like a year or 2 looking to get bak into the game dont kno much about the new hafen looking to learn w some new players want to start off fresh and get the full experience, pm m if your also new and want to start a new char make a village etc! my char name on legacy was always MadGodz, MadGodz The Second, and MadGodz The Third i wish it was stll legacy those were the days but wanna give this new thing a shot
madradman

Re: Vet looking to start again havent played much hafen

Postby sMartins » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:12 pm

Welcome back, the game is improved a lot, you'll be amazed! Good luck in the hearthland.
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby blank » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:17 pm

Yeah it's a great time to jump in. Good luck mate :D
blank

Postby SANICHEGEHOGE » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:57 am

madradman wrote:Been playing legacy for a long while now havent played in like a year or 2 looking to get bak into the game dont kno much about the new hafen looking to learn w some new players want to start off fresh and get the full experience, pm m if your also new and want to start a new char make a village etc! my char name on legacy was always MadGodz, MadGodz The Second, and MadGodz The Third i wish it was stll legacy those were the days but wanna give this new thing a shot

I started a village/settlement 4 days ago (no village claim yet) you can join if you want. Message me if you're interested.
Ysh wrote:If rock is inside head I think what hits him is rock not sling.
SANICHEGEHOGE

Return to Dwarves & Thieves