Ruins Wilderness Beacon

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Ruins Wilderness Beacon

Postby » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:33 pm

I found these ruins while wandering. Maybe someone wants to start here. So I made a beacon before I left.

Re: Ruins Wilderness Beacon

Postby Ysh » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:47 pm

How we can be sure it is not trap?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:49 pm

I'm... not sure how I could prove it's safe. It might not be safe since it's published on the forums anyway.

It just seems a shame to let all these ruins I keep seeing decay. They could be a nice home to someone again. And when I want to find some ruins to settle in myself it seems I have a hard time finding them once I need to look for them.

Postby Ysh » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:54 pm

✧ wrote:I'm... not sure how I could prove it's safe. It might not be safe since it's published on the forums anyway.

It just seems a shame to let all these ruins I keep seeing decay. They could be a nice home to someone again. And when I want to find some ruins to settle in myself it seems I have a hard time finding them once I need to look for them.

I see. You maybe will like to know that wilderness beacon will burn down after some time if it is not use. I would say to leave coordinate instead, but this is making it even less safe I think.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby DisKagel » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:21 am

I used the beacon. Good thing I have no intention of using it 8-)
don't hate me because u ain't me
DisKagel

Postby iamahh » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:45 am

with a new char everything is safe
iamahh

Return to Dwarves & Thieves