Olive Garden Seeking neighbors and residents!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Olive Garden Seeking neighbors and residents!

Postby Salad » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:37 pm

Olive Garden is a new village that I have created along with the help of a few friends in an attempt to bring in a freeform environment where hearthlings may create a community for themselves, as it currently stands it is small in stature however we are looking to expand the borders as soon as possible! We currently have a feasting area set up with any table items you could ever want to use, a public mill, and village founders who are always ready and willing to help tackle any type of issue you might be having!

This is what the public area is looking like at the moment. It's a bit of a rough outline of what we would like to have but we are constantly working on improving it! No one is required to contribute to the village itself, as I will be dealing with the public area to make it as useful and cozy as I possibly can, Think of it like a recreation center, a Y.M.C.A if you will. I have already had quite a few donations from well established players that will be placed in the public area as soon as the layout has been finalized.

Personally I would like to see people come here with either weaker characters or completely fresh spawns, but I will not turn anyone away that wishes to settle down within our borders. Do keep in mind because of the location that the village is in there can be a good amount of activity, and any weaker characters should proceed with caution when venturing too far from the village. That being said I have never had any issues here so far, and neither have the other people that have settled here in the village as far as I am aware.

In order to join all you really need to do is show up and ask me to be put into the village, a good way to get ahold of me or anyone else that lives in the village would be on my Discord server.
You could also get into contact with me through the forums, though I only check once or twice a day.

You can find the village Here. The map has not been updated, however these are correct coordinates, so please go to that exact spot to find us!

This is what the base looks like from the ingame map, just to make sure you know you've seen it.
Hope to see you here soon!
Salad

Re: Olive Garden Seeking neighbors and residents!

Postby Earl_Grey » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:46 am

What quality olives do you guys have, and do they come with Martini?
Earl_Grey

Re: Olive Garden Seeking neighbors and residents!

Postby Nevaeh22 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:36 am

are you recruiting
Nevaeh22

Return to Dwarves & Thieves