W5/W7 player looking for a village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

W5/W7 player looking for a village

Postby Detharon » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:35 pm

I've played actively on W5 and semi-actively on W7. I've been hermiting for few months and now I've decided to look for a group again. What I'll bring to your village:
- Farmer (700 base farming) / sewing / crafting char with decent gear.
- Miner / fighter char, nowhere close to be useful in PVP though, as a hermit it was never a priority.
- I have a small stand at CF, on which I regularly sell mid-q stuff that bring me cash.

I'm pretty much self sufficient by now, but playing alone started to be boring. What I expect from you:
- Personal plots, communal oven, kilns, etc.
- You need to be more advanced than I am right now, otherwise there's no point for me to move.

I use voice chat only when it's necessary.
I play in CET time zone, Polish native, but I'm fluent in English and Russian.
Last edited by Detharon on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detharon

Re: W5/W7 player looking for a village

Postby itworkss » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Hey man, saw your village request post.

I am the leader of New Cydathria, we've got about 10 active players and some less active. We typically look for people who will be active throughout the week, but don't demand anything like 5 hours a day. We do require communication though, on discord.

Our place operates mainly as a communal deal, but each player is given their own 31x31 plot to do as they please with, more extended land available if one wants to start up a bigger production that will help the village.

As far as roles, we pretty much let people do what they want, can fit you in to your favorite play style.

Mainly USA time zones, -8 to -5, but we also have three russians, two polish, and one chinese player. So usually someone on throughout the day.

https://discord.gg/tcu5mF

That's our discord, it'll pop ya into our guest zone. Ask for mario, hamish, or mosey (me) specifically, or just chat with everyone and see what's up.

Hope to hear from ya. Thanks.
itworkss

Postby Detharon » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:51 am

Hey, sounds good to me, but I'm not sure if I'll be a good fit because I tend to use voice chat only when it's necessary, e.g. during combat. I know it's frowned upon in some villages, and I guess this is what you meant by saying that you require communication, right?

I play 2-3 hours daily and more during the weekends.
Detharon

Postby Detharon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:40 pm

Bump. I'm unlikely to receive any response at this stage of the world, but let's try.
Detharon

Postby neeco » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:04 am

Detharon wrote:Bump. I'm unlikely to receive any response at this stage of the world, but let's try.

I know where their village is if you want to go visit them in person.

Dis sucks though ¦]
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby Mario_Demorez » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:32 am

Thanks for the bump, I’ll pm you the discord
Mario_Demorez

Return to Dwarves & Thieves