Sim City is recruiting! Veterans and beginners are welcome!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Sim City is recruiting! Veterans and beginners are welcome!

Postby Riou1231 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:33 am

What is Sim City? (aside from being a video game)

We are a fairly large and established village looking for new players. Whether you're a veteran or a beginner, you're more than welcome to join as long as you're active. If you're already an experienced player, then you can just dive in and help around the village. On the other hand, we have experienced players of our own that can help you get up to speed if you're just starting out.

What you can expect from being a member of Sim City

The village itself provides a constant supply of curios to members, as well as access to high quality tools and numerous materials that can be used for crafting. So long as you can contribute to the village, you'll have access to all of these. Just as a side note, we aren't going to be working you to the bone. You just need to help around the village, do what's expected of your role and you can do other things if you wish. If you're interested in joining, send me a PM with your Discord ID and we'll get into contact from there.

Roles we are looking for:

Miners (If you are knowledgeable in spiraling metal, then all the better. Though it's not a requirement.)
Farmers (Preferably with Farming and Gardening credo, but again, not a requirement.)
Animal Handlers (This entails milking the animals, shearing them, culling when the herd gets too big, etc.)
Cooks

Anyone in general will also do. I'm sure we can find something for you to do here in Sim City! :D

Discord link to our recruitment channel:

https://discord.gg/FH5xBSk
Last edited by Riou1231 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like apple juice.
Riou1231

Re: Sim City is recruiting! Veterans and beginners are welco

Postby Kirana7505 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:48 am

i am interested in joining. I pm'd you.
Kirana7505

Re: Sim City is recruiting! Veterans and beginners are welco

Postby DoctorCookie » Fri May 04, 2018 8:45 am

If you want to get ahead in this game quickly this is the village to join. Sim City is growing fast and is doing it efficiently. They have great leadership and I can tell you first hand that they make it a priority to help their new members. If I were starting today I would join this village.
DoctorCookie

Return to Dwarves & Thieves