Looking for like minded friends

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for like minded friends

Postby SlicingTheMoon » Thu May 17, 2018 1:36 am

I am either looking for a village to join/create.
or people to join my village, it grew a bit too big and i have problem managing it by myself.
Honestly i do not mind a fresh start as a 3rd option, I have actually scouted a place that would be perfect for it.

But what I would like to find is people who like the industrial part of this game.
Too either produce a lot or focusing on increasing quality, preferably both.
Covering all fields in the game, be it tools, farming, tree planting, leather, animals, food etc.
I Would love to share, compare and improve ideas for different productions for the village

If i would choose a field to specialize in and let everyone else do their part, i would love to be a dedicated cook.
I have my special design for a dining area and kitchen and i would love to see it in full production.

So yea.. i would love to find a nice place to be, where production and an intelligent design is highly valued.
Last edited by SlicingTheMoon on Thu May 17, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always working on intelligent Village Designs.
SlicingTheMoon

Re: Looking for like minded friends

Postby Koyse28 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:01 am

You could help us. We are only 2 person in our village at 117 x -40 (Hedgehugs). We're looking for friends too
Koyse28

Return to Dwarves & Thieves