Looking for people to join me!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for people to join me!

Postby abysmalapathy » Sat May 19, 2018 6:48 pm

I'm looking for people to join my new village. Both experienced or new players are welcome.

I used to be a hermit, but I have expanded my base quite a bit recently, and to be honest it's getting a little lonely.
Right now I have an alt specialized for farming, and my main is mostly for foraging/hunting. However, any role is welcome for new members to take. There's a lot of things to do!
The only role I wouldn't really be comfortable with is warrior. The pvp aspect of the game is not really my taste, and I wouldn't want someone in my village who leaves criminal scents that track back to our base. :(

The village itself is about half developed. I do have a great hall built as well as a mine, storage buildings, and a windmill, but there is plenty of room for other things if needed. I'd like for each member to be able to have their own personal plot within the village for a more "small-town," cozy feel. I'm more of an aesthetics person myself as far as building goes, but there is some space left within the palisade for more industrial-type development for people who enjoy that part of the game. We also have really friendly neighbors!

Some screenshots of the village:
https://imgur.com/ER8EROr
https://imgur.com/qFNEkjF

If you're interested, please contact me in-game or dm me
hs: abbey
discord: dandelion#8205

:D
general nub, pea-brain of the century
"Sonder - the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own"
abysmalapathy

Re: Looking for people to join me!

Postby SimonS » Mon May 21, 2018 2:59 am

Pm'd
SimonS

Re: Looking for people to join me!

Postby virtux » Mon May 28, 2018 2:00 pm

pm'ed
Character Name : Jack "Mac" Status : Dead
Character Name : Virtux Vilage : Brodgar Status : Reset World 10
Character Name : John V
Village / City :Golden Kingdom Status : Reset world 11