Just a hermit looking for friends to play with.

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Just a hermit looking for friends to play with.

Postby Steyve » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:49 pm

Why hello there, im but a humble gayfag hermit. I've been playing since about the beginning of the current world, and to this date i've never really gotten involved with any villages or anything like that. Pretty much stayed out of social contact altogether. Aside from a bunch of russians i knew a while back. Anyway, its starting to get a little lonely, and im realizing how much easier and more fun this game would be if i had people to play with and do shit with. Im willing to join a village or whatever, that'd be pretty cool. But if you're looking for someone to join up with a small band of folks then im super down with that too. Im very active, play every day for several hours, so that wouldnt be a problem. So iffin you'd like a new addition shoot me a message and we can talk shit over. Im not exactly sure how all the messaging shit works on this forum so i dont even know if thats possible, but there is a message tab on there so i assume its just like an email kinda thing. Anywho, my character is kinda meh, i stopped playing for a while for real life stuff so obviously couldnt keep improving shit. But he's at least passable and i've got some alright gear on. Though if necessary i'll make a new guy to play with whoever. Thanks for your consideration!
Steyve

Re: Just a hermit looking for friends to play with.

Postby Streaky_Haddock » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:29 pm

Hey Steyve, Brodgar is always looking for new citizens, if you are still looking for a place to join! There is a discord link in the thread, which I encourage you to join in order to get in touch with us and get a feel for whether we might be right for you.
Streaky_Haddock

Re: Just a hermit looking for friends to play with.

Postby Ailaa » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:48 pm

Steyve wrote:Why hello there, im but a humble gayfag hermit.

I presume there will be hardcore gaysex during the nights, else i'm not interested.
Ailaa

Return to Dwarves & Thieves