Misty Lake Recruitment

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Misty Lake Recruitment

Postby DoctorViper » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:21 am

Greetings! I am Bob Ross of Brodgar, and it seems I have a habit of making bases too large for one person to efficiently manage. I'm currently looking for English speaking underlings minions Hearthlings that are willing to not only aid in the creation of the main facility, but perhaps be willing to take on one or more roles for things such as farming, cooking, hunting, and so on. Player experience is irrelevant, so if you're a newer player, you'll fit in just fine if you're willing to be both active and learn.

Discord is a requirement if you wish to join. Make a post if you're interested, and I'll send you my Discord ID via forum messages. If you don't give a shit and would rather post your own Discord ID, that's fine too. If you have questions, they will be answered once you're added on Discord. Thank you.
If you have nothing to make, then maybe it is still something. Why? Because you possess the idea that you wish to make something from nothing.
DoctorViper

Re: Misty Lake Recruitment

Postby Slapacookie » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:46 pm

Im an older player looking to return and I would be interested in joining.
Slapacookie

Postby Oxi » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:57 am

Completely new buy at least I speak English ! Send me your discord :)
Oxi

Postby Elec » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:42 pm

Elec#5994, a returning player. Might bring a friend or two with me, if I manage to convince them to start playing too.
Elec

Postby Drnewton69 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:14 am

Hello i am a returning player, i have made it up to the copper/iron age by myself, but have yet to take an active role in a village and wish to do so, i live in New Zealand but my schedule is quite flexible, here's my discord tag PooManCHU /aka/ zeb totty#9518. leave the spaces in i think
Drnewton69

Postby Deaky » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:05 am

Hey! Im interested. I used to play alot and then got tired, but am interested again!
Deaky

Postby boshaw » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:40 am

I'm also interested and would love to get back into this, tag is boshaw#1042 .
boshaw

Postby Drnewton69 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:05 am

Deaky wrote:Hey! Im interested. I used to play alot and then got tired, but am interested again!

boshaw wrote:I'm also interested and would love to get back into this, tag is boshaw#1042 .

hey guys, viper seems to be taking his time to answer us all, do you guys want to get a head start on the communal village im pretty eager to start playing, Deaky do you have a discord?, i can find a good site and place the wildness beacon if you guys don't want to
Drnewton69

Postby Deaky » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:09 am

Drnewton69 wrote:
Deaky wrote:Hey! Im interested. I used to play alot and then got tired, but am interested again!

boshaw wrote:I'm also interested and would love to get back into this, tag is boshaw#1042 .

hey guys, viper seems to be taking his time to answer us all, do you guys want to get a head start on the communal village im pretty eager to start playing, Deaky do you have a discord?, i can find a good site and place the wildness beacon if you guys don't want to

Um yea I do! TM06#7006. Pop me a friend request
Deaky

Postby Drnewton69 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:46 am

Deaky wrote:
Drnewton69 wrote:

Um yea I do! TM06#7006. Pop me a friend request

hey bro i sent you a request did you get it?
Drnewton69

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves