Iron Bank - World 11

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Iron Bank - World 11

Postby azrid » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:23 am

Good luck!
azrid

Postby abt79 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:38 am

The fact that they quit albion proves they aren't as dedicated as the Hearth's own dedicated autists
best of luck boys
abt79

Postby Ninijutsu » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:45 pm

As many have pointed out, you have a gross misunderstanding of the community you're stepping into. Best of luck though.
Of another era.
Ninijutsu

Postby bardcrest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:20 pm

Discord Name(example#1234): Bard #6332

Steam Profile(URL): will provide link if needed

Are you Age 21+: Yes though I wonder how you are planning on confirming that

Are you fluent in English: Yes

Male/Female: Male

Do you own a Headset/Mic: Yes

Previous Hardcore/Sandbox Games: Not sure what games count but I have played the Fallout games, Skyrim, others of those sort.

Do you have past leadership experience: I have lead several....functional villages in Haven and Hearth

Please explain past leadership experience: I was the lawspeaker of several villages but I would hardly say that they were a grand success and I was seldom living with more than three other players.

Would you be interested in leadership: If I have to.

How long have you played Haven & Hearth: since about half way through world 9

Did you play Albion Online with us: Nope. I have never even heard of that game.

If so, who were you in-game:
bardcrest

Postby SlicingTheMoon » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:18 am

APPLICATION

Discord Name(example#1234): Discord is required to join this community. Visit Discord if you do not have an account.
MoonCake#5704

Steam Profile(URL):
SlicingTheMoon
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015304368/

Are you Age 21+: If you are not 21 or older, a maturity examination will be determined during the interview.
Age 28

Are you fluent in English:
Fluent in English, Swedish, Norwegian, and good in German as well.

Male/Female:
Male

Do you own a Headset/Mic:
Of course

Sweden, Northern Europa,

Previous Hardcore/Sandbox Games:
Rust, Minecraft (some servers was like that), Terraria, Project Zomboid, Darksouls series, Nioh and some other.

Do you have past leadership experience:
I have been the law speaker of 2 villages so far.

Please explain past leadership experience:
Basically me telling 4 other people what to do and then me doing it anyway.
The first village died because i had too much to do, the second one was me and a friend.
I have learned from these past experiences.

Would you be interested in leadership:
If i can be responsible for building and construction i would be very interested.
(but not decorating)

How long have you played Haven & Hearth:
Not too long, sins world 9 but i had my best friend who played sins world 5 who have been my mentor.

Did you play Albion Online with us:
Never herd of it
Always working on intelligent Village Designs.
SlicingTheMoon

Postby Sarila » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:26 am

Good luck in your search for members.
Last edited by Sarila on Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarila

Postby borka » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:08 am

you will be required to verify ownership of your Steam profile

:roll: You're asking a lot for being just the tiny little community you are ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby MightySheep » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:35 pm

im genuinely curious what so many people have to hide on their steam profile now lol, its such a standard alt check method youd think he was asking for facebook profile, home address and applicants to make a cash deposit for holding

you dont have to be embarassed about playing hentai games on steam, its a perfectly normal thing to do
MightySheep

Postby Nek » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:20 pm

Hawks282 wrote: People don't want to get insideded and that's just one way to minimize it.

I literally have no idea how you think any of that shit would supposedly stop people who want to infiltrate from infiltrating. Because they're on mic? I remember me and my mate wiped out a faction (in another game, Lineage 2) we were with, and on mic to at the time, because we felt like they were taking the piss and the only thing the mic did in that situation was let us berate them over it while we were killing them. That shit was comedy gold.
What would the Steam account do too? If I had them added on Steam I'd just bully them until they deleted me. If they just wanted to look at my Steam account then that's even more pointless. 'Yes it says here you've been on Steam for 8 years, you qualify' lmao the fuck?

I'm not saying they shouldn't ask for any of this shit btw, I'm just saying that if somebody did want to join them with the intential of pulling some underhanded nefarious shit then they would do so and non of this shit would act as a deterrent.
There are better ways to stop any major backstabbings from happening and that involves building your village properly.
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

banok wrote:GG nek, your thread was successful at baiting people on to us
Nek

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:05 pm

Nek wrote:
Hawks282 wrote: People don't want to get insideded and that's just one way to minimize it.

I literally have no idea how you think any of that shit would supposedly stop people who want to infiltrate from infiltrating. Because they're on mic? I remember me and my mate wiped out a faction (in another game, Lineage 2) we were with, and on mic to at the time, because we felt like they were taking the piss and the only thing the mic did in that situation was let us berate them over it while we were killing them. That shit was comedy gold.
What would the Steam account do too? If I had them added on Steam I'd just bully them until they deleted me. If they just wanted to look at my Steam account then that's even more pointless. 'Yes it says here you've been on Steam for 8 years, you qualify' lmao the fuck?

I'm not saying they shouldn't ask for any of this shit btw, I'm just saying that if somebody did want to join them with the intential of pulling some underhanded nefarious shit then they would do so and non of this shit would act as a deterrent.
There are better ways to stop any major backstabbings from happening and that involves building your village properly.

You're looking too deep into this, my take on why they want a steam account is to help prevent alts from bigger factions spying.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves