Teleskop looking for friends to live in a cozy settlement

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Teleskop looking for friends to live in a cozy settlemen

Postby oblivian310 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:35 pm

Hey/Cześć!

This is a fellow Polish player looking for a Polish village to settle down, I am an active and fairly experienced player.
I live in Australia but I often stay up all night to study (I study Computer Science), I have a spare monitor screed dedicated to HnH.

I'm more than happy to put in up to 5 hours per day, I usually play as a farmer but I can do warrior roles as well.

I'm 25 years old, English is actually my first language however I want to use this opportunity to improve my Polish.
Language wise my Polish is fluent however my my typing is sometimes prone to errors so I will need to rely on VOIP.
oblivian310

Postby Mordyx » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:53 pm

Check Raven Lands thread.
Im also still looking for village. There are lots of polish players. We can try to make one extra village if they do not accept us into their main village.
Mordyx

Postby Teleskop » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:56 pm

oblivian310 wrote:Hey/Cześć!

This is a fellow Polish player looking for a Polish village to settle down, I am an active and fairly experienced player.
I live in Australia but I often stay up all night to study (I study Computer Science), I have a spare monitor screed dedicated to HnH.

I'm more than happy to put in up to 5 hours per day, I usually play as a farmer but I can do warrior roles as well.

I'm 25 years old, English is actually my first language however I want to use this opportunity to improve my Polish.
Language wise my Polish is fluent however my my typing is sometimes prone to errors so I will need to rely on VOIP.

hey sure if youre still interested you seem like a great fit
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Previous

Return to Dwarves & Thieves