Twin Lakes, 3rd Iteration.

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Twin Lakes, 3rd Iteration.

Postby CSPAN » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:04 pm

Twin Lakes will be making its 3rd appearance. I am looking for a team to start the new world with. Anyone interested in a neutral, quality oriented, and highly organized playing style is encouraged to apply.

I am looking for competent players, new or old. Willingness to contribute and learn are vital characteristics I am looking for.

Twin Lakes historically has been a trading village that plays the political field. We also have been involved in local community development and security. Creating a healthy, safe, and active area to inhabit. At Twin Lakes we understand the importance of trust and the impressions we make to others. Which is why we seek members of maturity that also know how to bring a positive, fun atmosphere to the region.

If you have any questions, ask them here or in PM.

If you're interested in joining, fill out this Application Form.
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Re: Twin Lakes, 3rd Iteration.

Postby Agame » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:19 pm

Fun atmosphere in a quality oriented highly organised style, right? Jokes only on previously agreed server hours, probably.

I wish you good luck! I am sure there are tons of min/maxers that will enjoy your village.
Vigilance wrote:just remove midgets, they suck ass and serve no function besides annoying people.

As a rule of thumb, everything that makes life easyer and less boring/grinding for players is a great idea. Everything that makes the game harder is crap coming from sadistic tendencies of Jorbtar helped by the few players with the same kind of disorders.
Agame

Postby ThePurpleGalaxy » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:28 am

Application has been sent! Hope to see you in world W11!
ThePurpleGalaxy

Postby CSPAN » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:28 am

Agame wrote:Fun atmosphere in a quality oriented highly organised style, right? Jokes only on previously agreed server hours, probably.

I wish you good luck! I am sure there are tons of min/maxers that will enjoy your village.

I probably make it out to seem too serious. Ultimately, I look for people who put IN at least the amount they take OUT. I don't necessarily want only min/maxers, just people that can carry their own weight and people that are a positive influence. The last thing I would want is a tense atmosphere. I don't hold my members to obligations, but only by their word.
CSPAN

Postby CSPAN » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:39 pm

We have a confirmed group of 6 thus far. Still taking on more!
CSPAN

Postby zeeder3 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:49 pm

Twin lakes is back :o
zeeder3

Return to Dwarves & Thieves