Looking for Polish (PL) village. (English eventually)

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for Polish (PL) village. (English eventually)

Postby Mordyx » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:23 pm

Hi.
I played few worlds in haven. Started long time ago with plenty breaks. Mostly Legacy version. Only once at 2.0.
I never had chance to play right after wipe so there is huge opportunity for me to build/fight from beginning to the end. Starting from middle isnt that fun. Usually I was playing with friends in small villages. Sometimes as a part of something bigger.
I had few accounts because of laziness, except that one where I paid to support devs. So you could see me with few different nicknames.
I have lots of experience in perma-death/full-loot games. Im good farmer (I like grinding in games) when I can see purpose for it.

I am living in GMT+0 Timezone, so if none of Polish village willing to take me I would to play with English speaking players then. Language is a barrier to play comfortable that is why I would play with Polish people.
I'm 29 years old male. I'm playing at least 5 hours a day.
I'm looking for 18+ community. I like to use VOIP but I hate listening shouts/yelling/trashtalk. So 20+ year old players are better suited for me.
PvP oriented village is good for me. Probably lots of mechanics are changed after I left Haven, so I need teacher to be good as fast as possible.

There is big possibility that Ill take some of my friends with me. Depends if they are happy to start new game or come back to haven with me. Will see during wipe day. They are spread now over few different games.

I'm writing this because I couldn't find any active Polish village at forum.
I'm waiting to hear any invitations from Polish/English language villages.

Thank you.
Mordyx

Re: Looking for Polish (PL) village. (English eventually)

Postby discospaceman » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 am

It always amazes me as someone from the USA how those speaking other languages are able to put together great English skills after not much time. I know fuck all for any other language other than Spanish, and even then I can only read. +1 and hope to see you on the Hearth.

Settle in the new Fire & Ice kingdom! We've got a great bunch of people.
discospaceman

Postby oblivian310 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:20 pm

Hey,

Just another Polish player looking to joining any Polish villages for World 11.

I live in Australia but I often stay up all night to study, I have a spare monitor screed dedicated to HnH.

I'm more than happy to put in up to 5 hours per day, I usually play as a farmer but I can do warrior roles as well.

I'm 25 years old, English is actually my first language however I want to use this opportunity to improve my Polish.
Language wise my Polish is fluent however my my typing is sometimes prone to errors so I will need to rely on VOIP.
oblivian310

Postby Razzbane » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:59 pm

Check Raven Lands thread.
Razzbane

Postby Qollkalom » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:15 pm

Hi,
Have You found company?
Im asking because I looking as well... Just started playing and I feel like this game is made for me.
Qollkalom

Postby Mordyx » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:50 pm

Not yet.
People do not trust strangers easly. You can find me on Raven Lands Discord. If you want o join, just write there.
Hopefully they will accept me.
Mordyx

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:04 pm

oblivian310 wrote:Hey,

Just another Polish player looking to joining any Polish villages for World 11.

I live in Australia but I often stay up all night to study, I have a spare monitor screed dedicated to HnH.

I'm more than happy to put in up to 5 hours per day, I usually play as a farmer but I can do warrior roles as well.

I'm 25 years old, English is actually my first language however I want to use this opportunity to improve my Polish.
Language wise my Polish is fluent however my my typing is sometimes prone to errors so I will need to rely on VOIP.

pm me on discord Ozzy Wonderchild#7774
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Qollkalom » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:42 pm

Ozzy, arent you that person who kill people just for fun? (Meh-dry-bread said that) or it is just mislead?
Qollkalom

Return to Dwarves & Thieves