The kingdom of Fire and Ice

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The kingdom of Fire and Ice

Postby Grog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:55 am

Ozzy123 wrote:You probably don't know what these people were doing last world tho, making a "neutral" market and banning half of people there, forcing people to do slave work for them giving nothing in return, they were so hated by the community that AD and HH united just to siege them. They destroyed the game for many players and then they got destroyed, this world it will be the same.

This is the most pathetic reversal of perpetrator and victim I have seen in all my time in this game.
Are you activly trying to prove my point?
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby iamahh » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:13 pm

someone should make the realm "Flies & Rice"
iamahh

Postby Kaios » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:31 pm

Grog wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:You probably don't know what these people were doing last world tho, making a "neutral" market and banning half of people there, forcing people to do slave work for them giving nothing in return, they were so hated by the community that AD and HH united just to siege them. They destroyed the game for many players and then they got destroyed, this world it will be the same.

This is the most pathetic reversal of perpetrator and victim I have seen in all my time in this game.

No kidding lol for ozzy of all people to say something like that is pretty crazy, I agree with you. It’s quite strange to hear players we’ve had killing and harassing us for years claim that they are in the position of virtue. I keep hearing about something that happened but no one ever actually explains what it was that caused them to do any of that raiding and have such a hard-on for Dani who as long as I have known him has been mostly interested in making beautiful villages and not much more.

I checked the archive to look at W10 moot threads and the only information I see available on it is the tldr w10 thread in which childhoodobesity gives a quick run down and it basically says “NK helped us for half the world, then we destroyed them in the other half.”
Kaios

Postby Ardennesss » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:43 pm

Kaios wrote:
Grog wrote:

No kidding lol for ozzy of all people to say something like that is pretty crazy, I agree with you. It’s quite strange to hear players we’ve had killing and harassing us for years claim that they are in the position of virtue. I keep hearing about something that happened but no one ever actually explains what it was that caused them to do any of that raiding and have such a hard-on for Dani who as long as I have known him has been mostly interested in making beautiful villages and not much more.

I checked the archive to look at W10 moot threads and the only information I see available on it is the tldr w10 thread in which childhoodobesity gives a quick run down and it basically says “NK helped us for half the world, then we destroyed them in the other half.”
To be fair, when Kenpachi was beefing with Nikita and Dani quite literally seized his trading stand and all the assets inside it claiming they were forfeit because he was now their enemy, that's what people are talking about. CF had no problems allowing "enemies" to have trading stalls, AD had stalls right up until the end of the world. That's not how Aurora's market ran, if you were declared an enemy you were no longer welcome and anything you had there was forfeit, that's not a "neutral" market.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Grog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:45 pm

Oh wow. Poor bullies having to face consequences for their actions.
I'm in tears.
Grog

Postby Ardennesss » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:47 pm

Grog wrote:Oh wow. Poor bullies having to face consequences for their actions.
I'm in tears.

I'm unsure you understand what the word neutral means.

neu·tral
/ˈn(y)o͞otrəl/Submit
adjective
not helping or supporting either side in a conflict, disagreement, etc.; impartial.
"during the Second World War, Portugal was neutral"
synonyms: impartial, unbiased, unprejudiced, objective, without favoritism, open-minded, nonpartisan, nondiscriminatory, disinterested, even-handed, equitable, fair, fair-minded, dispassionate, detached, impersonal, unemotional, clinical, indifferent, removed; More
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Grog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:13 pm

I think you're mixing up neutral and passive.
Grog

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:01 pm

Most of the reasons people disliked NK were the things done by the leaders dani/hola, who were being pretty big assholes to everyone. If those two are quiet and no one comes up to fill those passive-aggresive asshole shoes I doubt anyone would do anything to F&I
DDDsDD999

Postby Grog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:38 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:Most of the reasons people disliked NK were the things done by the leaders dani/hola, who were being pretty big assholes to everyone. If those two are quiet and no one comes up to fill those passive-aggresive asshole shoes I doubt anyone would do anything to F&I

The threats in this thread here hint those were merely excuses.
Grog

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:23 pm

Grog wrote:Oh wow. Poor bullies having to face consequences for their actions.
I'm in tears.

Sorry, I missed the consequences part? I thought that Aurora got stomped to dirt and literally noone traded there? So what consequences exactly did we face? xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot