Hedgehogs kingdom is so safe!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hedgehogs kingdom is so safe!

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:01 pm

LMAO avoiding to fight us and then ganking noobs. you guys are actually shitters.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Sethfire » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:02 pm

I think the thread should be renamed to "AD and allies attacks sprucecaps in their own territory!" because thats literally what this is lol.
Sethfire

Postby MightySheep » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:11 pm

wonder-ass wrote:LMAO avoiding to fight us and then ganking noobs. you guys are actually shitters.

aCKSshually this was AFTER we chased your guy into the walls, soo not sure what you expect from us? just sit at your walls and demand 1v1s for 30 mins?
?
MightySheep

Postby Sethfire » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:18 pm

From what I heard you guys took scents from the meteor fight and tracked one of our allies in a cave, killed him and took his knarr, then went to chase berthedin (or bleh i forgot who it was) for like 5 minutes.

My question is why don't you upload footage of that instead of chasing some random guy unrelated to HH, who lives in a territory that your ally owns..
Last edited by Sethfire on Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sethfire

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:22 pm

MightySheep wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:LMAO avoiding to fight us and then ganking noobs. you guys are actually shitters.

aCKSshually this was AFTER we chased your guy into the walls, soo not sure what you expect from us? just sit at your walls and demand 1v1s for 30 mins?
?

ye chasing us only when you have 10 titans in the back to help XD how would you be able to fight with out your commander daddy sacraer!
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Ganhart » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:53 pm

Zaeri wrote:Dead person here! Seeing as I'm being used for slight propaganda to discourage people from living at Hedgehugs realm I probably should clear few misconceptions. Entirety of the pursuit happened in Motherland realm on a person who lives in Motherland realm, so the title is VERY misleading and incorrect. ;)

Amusing. Why is AD so obsessed with mocking HH kingdom so much that they are started killing noobs on their territory and liying about it?
I mean, come on, why do you so possesed with anger and urge to destroy? Because you can't actually do something valueble to community? Seems so and this is really sad.
Ganhart

Postby Ardennesss » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:55 pm

Ganhart wrote:
Zaeri wrote:Dead person here! Seeing as I'm being used for slight propaganda to discourage people from living at Hedgehugs realm I probably should clear few misconceptions. Entirety of the pursuit happened in Motherland realm on a person who lives in Motherland realm, so the title is VERY misleading and incorrect. ;)

Amusing. Why is AD so obsessed with mocking HH kingdom so much that they are started killing noobs on their territory and liying about it?
I mean, come on, why do you so possesed with anger and urge to destroy? Because you can't actually do something valueble to community? Seems so and this is really sad.
AD's other favorite past time is to set their presentation name to a known member of HH and run around killing people bragging about "who" did it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby dafels » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:26 pm

yeah, better avoid living in the south continent, it is a shithole!
dafels

Postby Darkins » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:11 pm

Ganhart wrote:

anger and urge to destroy? hah , i just dont like you , thats all.Ill do something valuable to community by killing you <3
You just weaklings , all you can do is just to run into safepali and start screaming "learn to run (c) Berterdin"
Might controls everything and without strength you cannot protect anything...
rely on your walls , while you can :3

btw are you ready for next meteorite fite? :3
Confirmed best ninja in the game
Hokage of Hidden Leaf Village
Darkins

Postby Darkins » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:40 pm

Sethfire wrote:From what I heard you guys took scents from the meteor fight and tracked one of our allies in a cave, killed him and took his knarr, then went to chase berthedin (or bleh i forgot who it was) for like 5 minutes.

My question is why don't you upload footage of that instead of chasing some random guy unrelated to HH, who lives in a territory that your ally owns..

i uploaded video that i recorded.I'm unfortunately ,not from AD :| . So i speak only for me and my village :p
I make vid only bcs of it looks funny.
and ppl ~15minimaps away from WORMS ,running with 70q thanes , 100q steel sword seems not so unrelated to HH for me :\
Confirmed best ninja in the game
Hokage of Hidden Leaf Village
Darkins

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot