first blood - a tale of self defense

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

first blood - a tale of self defense

Postby walrus_army » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:03 am

Today, the finest Navy the hearthlands had ever seen took a precarious trip through a vortex that was fated to change the lives of one man forever.

We lost one of our own.
Image Image

But on the other side, we found victory. 3 of the most elite ships made it through the fray, and soon enough, marines took the beach and raided a nearby enemy outpost.

We went whole hog, and took out one of their MG posts. An incredible shot from our armored division, Christopher Pigglestein took to havoc. One down, a crate destroyed, we were razing the city and hoping for surrender by dusk.

BUT THEY STOOD THEIR GROUND. WE HAD TO BRING ON THE 2ND ARMORED DIVISION AND THEY FOUGHT TO THE DEATH. Never have I seen such finer men, and such finer enemies, duke it out in such an epic proportion.

But finally, the show ended, not with a whimper, but with a bang. Captain Clapper was engaged, 1 on 1, by their commanding officer, after having been knocked out by our tanks. He stood no chance, and Captain Clapper came out victorious, slaying their leader! You can see the enlisted men dancing with Captain Clapper over the corpse of our enemy.

Last edited by walrus_army on Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
walrus_army

Re: first blood - a tale of self defense

Postby Vigilance » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:05 am

A masterpiece. A for effort.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby banok » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:46 am

can't tell if new player or just ddssds guy on new account.
banok

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:16 am

banok wrote:can't tell if new player or just ddssds guy on new account.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby joojoo1975 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:18 am

so by the second day you have KO'd someone?

I don't know what's worse, that you knocked someone out by the second day or that it is not a record.
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby Massa » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:33 am

joojoo1975 wrote:so by the second day you have KO'd someone?

I don't know what's worse, that you knocked someone out by the second day or that it is not a record.

The boar KO'd him.

Then, since we were up in his shit, and on his claim, he attached our door-blocking clapper, who proceeded to punch him and kill him with the ensuing concussion.

Probs the first legit murder of world 11 tbh. Or close to it.
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby linkfanpc » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 am

Massa wrote:

The boar KO'd him.

Then, since we were up in his shit, and on his claim, he attached our door-blocking clapper, who proceeded to punch him and kill him with the ensuing concussion.

Met a guy who stunlocked a griefer to death on his claim via concussion a few hours ago, no joke.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Massa » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:43 am

linkfanpc wrote:
Massa wrote:

The boar KO'd him.

Met a guy who stunlocked a griefer to death on his claim via concussion a few hours ago, no joke.

Doesn't work that way.

Once you concuss yourself committing the crime, you're on the claim and can move. I did kill myself with his claim afterwards though. Was lit.
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby linkfanpc » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:52 am

Aye, thought so, hey you wouldn't happen to have been the guy who called me a kurwa and tried to take my stuff, whom i have destroyed the entire base of, would you?
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Massa » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:16 am

linkfanpc wrote:Aye, thought so, hey you wouldn't happen to have been the guy who called me a kurwa and tried to take my stuff, whom i have destroyed the entire base of, would you?

no we don't even know where this was this was what was on the other end of a random whirlpool we shot 4 alts into
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Return to The Moot