Settling Down

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Settling Down

Postby iamahh » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:19 pm

horysheet i guess i should be thankful my neivhborhood is pretty calm
iamahh

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:30 pm

tetradigem wrote: people have been stealing my shit like crazy. first round of thefts was my barrel, and some rabbit fur.

I'm bad about dried hides. If I see a drying rack with dried hides on it, I'll take 'em. I will say I always leave fresh ones behind, and just maybe they'll be mostly dry by the time that person logs back on (assuming someone else didn't steal them).

Vassteel wrote:heheh early worlds fun aint it? the real fun starts after palisades dry. its all fun and games until that.

There's always someone that rushes for murder and will go out of their way to use it. I had the bad luck of running into a couple of the Ainran people day 1 of w6.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby abt79 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:41 pm

There were enough shitters nearby that I'm genuinely very surprised my claim lasted 8 hours
abt79

Postby jordancoles » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:02 pm

The claim thing is definitely annoying.

4k per claim and I'm like 12k lp deep. Fun.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:26 pm

jordancoles wrote:The claim thing is definitely annoying.

4k per claim and I'm like 12k lp deep. Fun.

And if you didn't have multi claims? You'd have 3 more alts you'd have to get yeomanry on, so it'd be closer to 15k ;)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Antaraner » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:06 pm

somebody stole my fresh hides and ww from the rack, they were just quali 10. what the hell i found 5 ww and saw 4 small aimals in 5 min why take that crap. then they destroyed or dumped everything out of a mirkwood and left the rest. The day before somebody stole a fish.
Antaraner

Postby ecco » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:34 pm

yeah, I'm on an island where there's maybe two other people tops? and I laid out a bunch of stone for houses and junk. didn't have enough lp to make my claim cover the whole lot. opened up today, and everything that wasn't claimed was destroyed. stealing the dried furs, sure, makes sense, I'd probably do it too, but destroying all the stonework? I can't even imagine what's fun about going through that much work. luckily the stone I used was all over the place on the island
ecco

Postby tetradigem » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:45 pm

Antaraner wrote:somebody stole my fresh hides and ww from the rack, they were just quali 10. what the hell i found 5 ww and saw 4 small aimals in 5 min why take that crap. then they destroyed or dumped everything out of a mirkwood and left the rest. The day before somebody stole a fish.

people in this game are dicks. just earlier i was mining with an alt, and some guy runs into the entrance and goes straight for my cart and starts grabbing boxes out of it. thankfully he grabbed one that only had a few ore in it and put it back before trying to steal another, which gave me time to port out. he almost got my water barrel as i was porting, but still. what the hell kind of shit is that? thats exactly why i got rage on my main, and as soon as my tar kilns are finished ill be doing my mining with him. i now instantly attack anyone who gets within 15 squares of me without speaking, and ride wild horses so running isnt really an option. i dont like to be "that guy" but all these assholes running around stealing everything they can just because they can is getting disgusting fast, and im about to start culling the player herd on my continent.
tetradigem

Postby Hrenli » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:25 am

I guess some of those cases are people just trying to be territorial, not "just because they can". It's their way of saying "don't settle near here"...
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby tetradigem » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:53 am

Hrenli wrote:I guess some of those cases are people just trying to be territorial, not "just because they can". It's their way of saying "don't settle near here"...

thats nice. they better have better combat stats then me if they wanna keep that shit up in my neighborhood. they better all buy rage too cuz you cant even fight back without it lol
tetradigem

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot