Settling Down

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Settling Down

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:10 am

... is something I wish I could do. Everywhere I go there seems to be some jackass that breaks my claim post. Damn it all to hell, I think I just need to make a new character and get off nightmare island.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Re: Settling Down

Postby linkfanpc » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:41 am

MagicManICT wrote:... is something I wish I could do. Everywhere I go there seems to be some jackass that breaks my claim post. Damn it all to hell, I think I just need to make a new character and get off nightmare island.

lol, i've had no problem with my claim, first one up is a success. Had a lot of problems with thieves though, rekt one's base and a man i met killed another, and just a minute ago my fox hides were stolen.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Saxony4 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:45 am

Just live in a cave and block the entries.
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:46 am

Sounds like you need to find a better neighbourhood.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Vigilance » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:52 am

If a players online when he settles down near me and I get to talk to him usually I'll just deal with it, but otherwise I'll just throw his shit out when he's asleep and hope he moves on without noticing my little slice of the world.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby wagado » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:49 am

pro tip : don't settle at the intersection of multiples rivers ! ¦]
wagado

Postby LordBaal » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:56 am

Some F*cker came and destroyed my claim too. I have no words.
LordBaal

Postby tetradigem » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:24 pm

nobody attacked my post thankfully, and im almost to my starting goal of a 32x32 claim, but people have been stealing my shit like crazy. first round of thefts was my barrel, and some rabbit fur. second round was another barrel, leather/fur,my study desk, and a wooden crate. this round was just before i logged on this day, and they took my cart along with my table, my chair, my leather/fur, my barrel and tanning bucket, and then they went and dumped every item out of my crates outside, went in my house and dumped everything on the floor and left. i assume they took whatever curios i had as other than the bugs, none were left. just found a bunch of feathers and shit on the floor when i logged back in.

ive taken to threatening anyone who comes within view while im home, and chasing them till they fuck off. the last time someone even broke a hole through my wall because stone fences are about as worthless as a damned roundpole, and i actually locked my gates. not sure how they got inside tho since that was locked too, and still is.
tetradigem

Postby Vassteel » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:14 pm

heheh early worlds fun aint it? the real fun starts after palisades dry. its all fun and games until that.
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby tetradigem » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:18 pm

Vassteel wrote:heheh early worlds fun aint it? the real fun starts after palisades dry. its all fun and games until that.

ill have a palli up and dry in a week, if everything goes as planned. then beings the arduous process of claiming everything possible as a single person.
tetradigem

Next

Return to The Moot