Settling Down

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Settling Down

Postby Vigilance » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:23 pm

tetradigem wrote:
Hrenli wrote:I guess some of those cases are people just trying to be territorial, not "just because they can". It's their way of saying "don't settle near here"...
they better all buy rage too cuz you cant even fight back without it lol

i didnt find this to be true in my personal experience
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby tetradigem » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:27 pm

Vigilance wrote:
tetradigem wrote:
Hrenli wrote:I guess some of those cases are people just trying to be territorial, not "just because they can". It's their way of saying "don't settle near here"...
they better all buy rage too cuz you cant even fight back without it lol

i didnt find this to be true in my personal experience

than the morons who just tried running away from me were exactly that. either that or they noticed that i was out damaging lynx's and shit and just accepted their fate.
tetradigem

Postby OtsukiYorauzo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:17 am

tetradigem wrote:
Vassteel wrote:heheh early worlds fun aint it? the real fun starts after palisades dry. its all fun and games until that.

ill have a palli up and dry in a week, if everything goes as planned. then beings the arduous process of claiming everything possible as a single person.

use botting skill, helps you in no time.
also it consumes dignity.
W7 - Crestfall
W8 - Crestfall
W10 - Pueblo Comedia
W11 - Hermit
W11 - Misplaced Caves
W12 - Insulated Gulch
W14 - Hermit
OtsukiYorauzo

Postby Mr_Bober » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:44 am

I haven't had any problem in my area.
Day 1 we built the claim and set up a few drying racks. All "valuables" were put in our leanto.

We got ready for study tables, but didn't build them until we had a dry claim, just to be safe.
Day 2 we got our tanning tubs, inside claim, and a ton more drying racks. By day 3 we had palisade, houses and a starting field.

I've explored a bit around me, and I've noticed a lot of people having very small claims (due to LP cost I assume) and very large palisades, leaving everything (palisade included) up to be destroyed or stolen. I don't really understand it... why would you build your racks 30 squares from your house and claim? Or why build two houses far a part, so that it's impossible to claim both at start?
Most of that stuff is gonna be destroyed later anyway, when you get better stuff...
Mr_Bober

Postby tetradigem » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:07 am

Mr_Bober wrote:I haven't had any problem in my area.
Day 1 we built the claim and set up a few drying racks. All "valuables" were put in our leanto.

We got ready for study tables, but didn't build them until we had a dry claim, just to be safe.
Day 2 we got our tanning tubs, inside claim, and a ton more drying racks. By day 3 we had palisade, houses and a starting field.

I've explored a bit around me, and I've noticed a lot of people having very small claims (due to LP cost I assume) and very large palisades, leaving everything (palisade included) up to be destroyed or stolen. I don't really understand it... why would you build your racks 30 squares from your house and claim? Or why build two houses far a part, so that it's impossible to claim both at start?
Most of that stuff is gonna be destroyed later anyway, when you get better stuff...

i totally agree. i tend to begin a claim with stick or stone walls, then once i have the LP to expand said claim to at least 400 squares, i build my pali. i mean nobody is gonna run up and start axe'ing your palisades, or likely even trying to damage them with anything for another day or two, but why take that chance? plus the repair costs of a palisade off claim? thats just wasting time unnecessarily.
tetradigem

Postby Burinn » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:18 am

tetradigem wrote: plus the repair costs of a palisade off claim? thats just wasting time unnecessarily.

It's like ten logs a week for a village claim sized base.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby tetradigem » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:34 am

Burinn wrote:
tetradigem wrote: plus the repair costs of a palisade off claim? thats just wasting time unnecessarily.

It's like ten logs a week for a village claim sized base.

did they nerf that? my first pali, last world, was put up partially off claim and i was dropping like 10 an hour for each part that ticked damage.
tetradigem

Postby Roxaereon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Just found out that we spawned on the southern-west continent. We currently live next to a river a few minutes out to the sea, I was wondering at first why I see lots of players boating to that direction. Now I know.

We plan to leave during the weekends, probably going to the western continent or the northern one, depends if the boat breaks early. :D :lol:
World 10 - Villager - STK
World 11 - Lawspeaker - Krysaro
World 12 - Lawspeaker - Neimrahava
Roxaereon

Postby Mafious » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:07 pm

Roxaereon wrote:Just found out that we spawned on the southern-west continent. We currently live next to a river a few minutes out to the sea, I was wondering at first why I see lots of players boating to that direction. Now I know.

We plan to leave during the weekends, probably going to the western continent or the northern one, depends if the boat breaks early. :D :lol:

Midrabbit looks like doesn't have too much going on.
https://strawpoll.com/xh2d3zr2 if you give a fuck about mining vote on this. Make mining great again! Bring back old supports.
Mafious

Postby Hrenli » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:23 pm

Roxaereon wrote:We plan to leave during the weekends, probably going to the western continent or the northern one, depends if the boat breaks early. :D :lol:

You better hurry before those guys in the north build a wall against new wave of immigrants from the south...
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot